thirty- nova

Carter Grant is a jealous ass

It's so obvious it's laughable.

I don't know if he thinks I'm blind, but it's not hard to see him giving Tom the side eye.

As if I'd ever think of dating Tom of all fucking people.

Tom is sweet, but fuck can he be annoying. I say that out of love.

It's Carter's fault that Tom is sat in between the two of us anyway. He went to go shut down some girl that called him cute.

He should have just ignored her.

Maybe I'm a jealous bitch.

Actually, no.

I like Carter but I'm not becoming some psycho girl who gets jealous of any girl who breathes near him.

I'm a bit more low-key than that.

If I didn't hate soccer I'd be elated by these seats.

I can make out the sweat on the guys' faces and it's pretty cool.

I'd say the guys are pretty cute, minus the fact they look like they just walked through a waterfall.

See this is what I mean about sport, why would you possibly let yourself do that?

It cannot be fun.

People that say sport is fun are liars.

Especially aimed at my old friend from high school who used to play netball and do dance.

She was lying.

Plus, it's America, no-one here plays netball.

Anyway, Levi bought us all a New England Revolution shirt, keep in mind they're expensive as fuck.

Stoke actually caved and put the shirt on because he felt bad Levi spent so much.

Stoke put on the right shirt anyway they're winning the game at the moment.

The number Levi put on the back of my shirt was a good choice, there's a cute guy on the field with the same number.

He's playing for a different team but whatever.

I did mention that to Tom and heard Carter choke on a cough.

If I didn't know any better I'd say he's whipped. But that sounds a bit narcasistic coming from me, so I'll leave it to Zack to bring up in a few days.

I'm stuck on the end of our row and the rest of the group are all on their feet cheering.

See, that's how close we are. I don't even need to stand up to see their faces, there's no-one in front to obstruct my view.

On a serious note, Levi lets way too much shit slide with us.

That's why I can't live with them.

I already feel in debt to Levi, and knowing I'm living in a place where he pays more rent, has a cleaner, throws big parties, it would just be bad on my conscience.