twenty nine- carter

I can't stop thinking about her

Everything about her.

The curve of her waist.

The tiny, almost non-existent dimple that forms on the left side of her cheek when she's smiling, really smiling.

The way she speaks with her Bronx twang.

How she kisses.

How fucking smart she is.

My staring problem might be getting increasingly worse.

I don't even fucking know.

Levi hasn't dropped me a message. But by the looks of him I don't think he has time for me at all.

Him and Rie are so wrapped up in each other it should make me sick, or be illegal. I can deal with full on PDA, but whatever shit they're pulling right now, not the kind of crap I can deal with.

Rom brought up the idea of staying the night in some hotel in Boston about two nights ago.

We're watching a MLS game in the city and Bree started to talk about going clubbing.

When we're in Springfield we barely go clubbing. We have a place where we're given drinks without ID being asked for, why would we miss that up to be sober at a club?

I mean my friends. I can get as drunk as I fucking want.

One of the perks of being twenty-one.

My eyes briefly slide from Nova to Bree's suitcase. You'd think we were going on holiday to Dubai. The rest of us have a bag the same size of a kit bag.

It was either going to be Bree or Nova with a full-on suitcase.

But Bree didn't have her entire place burn down, so it makes sense it's her.

Rie and Bree are looking at Bree's phone with looks of disgust lingering on their faces.

Probably some guy texting Bree.

"You ready for the game?" A hand slaps on my shoulder and Cody's face looks weirdly happy for a guy who was rejected by his crush of at least two long years.

"We're gonna win man." I slap my hand in his shoulder and he winces.

Cody's better when he isn't fucking obsessed with Nova.

"Don't." Stoke holds his head in his palms and groans. I don't know if he looks constipated because we're supporting New England Revolution or because we're 'jinxing' the game.

"Let us live a little." Zack and Stoke, both from Cali, very different parts, don't support the team we're rooting for but if Levi had given a shit about who supports who we'd be at a Celtics game instead.

Because who the fuck doesn't support the Celtics?

But I think Levi was more interested in soccer, which makes sense seeing as we're a soccer team.