nine- carter

If there's one thing I like it's skirts

Skirts show just enough skin to leave you almost satisfied. You can imagine the girl's legs wrapped around your waist. Imagine leaving her skirt on and pulling her thong down while you slide into her. You can imagine tearing the skirt into two. That's a couple of the reasons as to why I love skirts.

It's a fucking pain in my ass that Nova Chetti is wearing a skirt right fucking now.

A cute little brown pleated skirt that she's wearing with tights that I can picture on my bedroom floor. I avoid fucking girls in my room but Nova Chetti in my room with a skirt on screaming Grant is something I could only dream about.

It's a fucking shame she doesn't like me and I don't like her back. I like her more than she does me, but still, not very much.

She's in the corner of our booth with Bree slumped against her shoulder and she's all smiley talking to Zack. Zack who has a girl in his arms. The girl is pretty cute. But she pales in comparison to Nova in a fucking skirt.

I haven't tried hitting on a girl yet, but I can hear whispers from a group of girls near us talking about the guys and I. 

They think Noah's cute, Zack is sexy and I'm hot. I hate to be that guy, but they'd be fucking right about that.

They also think Nate's sweet but he has a girlfriend, Romi. One of the girls didn't mind saying they'd still hit on Nate even if he's got a girl. 

I don't understand some people.

I'm yet to ask Romi about Nova's date but Nova invited the guy to hang out with us tonight. I'm guessing it went fucking well. 

Bree and Nova came here early and that's probably why Bree is too drunk to do anything. I've only been here about a solid twenty minutes but Bree hasn't had one drink since I arrived.

I need a fucking drink but the amount of people surrounding the bar right now is a fucking crap ton. A beer is not worth trying to shove past the people at the bar right now. It's just not worth it.

Plus, I have my eyes on the hem of Nova's skirt right now and I'm pretty comfortable.

Nova Chetti's legs are long and a soft brown colour, her legs are the things I constantly imagine wrapped around my torso. I fucking love her legs.

If you were to ask me if I'm more an ass or tits kind of guy I'd have to say I fucking love both. I don't mind if a girl lacks an ass or a rack but fucking a girl and having her tits in my mouth and her ass in my hands. Fucking hits all the right spots.

Legs are up there when it comes to my favourite things. Skirts and bras alike. There's no feeling I like more than unclasping a girl's bra. The big fucking revelation. The long awaited moment.

It's like no other.

"What the fuck are you staring at man?" Theo interrupts my thoughts completely and asks me. His eyes follow my eyes and he presses his lips together. "You staring at Nov?"