seventeen- carter

I'm so goddamn exhausted

Nova Chetti crashed my bacon midnight last night and instead of me having a half an hour to myself, it became over an hour, with Nova Chetti.

I'm more tired than I am after I leave a girl's place as soon as I wake up.

More tired than when I leave my place as soon as I wake up to avoid the girl in my bed.

But this is probably the most tired I'll be for a fucking while. Seeing as I made a deal with Chetti, which I'm guessing she accepted, to make her apologise to me if she no longer thinks I'm an ass.

Considering she thinks I'm an ass because of my relationship with basically every chick on campus, I think step one is to stop sleeping around.

And as bad as it sounds, sleeping around is almost a second nature to me.

Stopping is like my birthday not existing anymore. The normal isn' the normal.

But she didn't force me into giving her the proposition.

She probably wasn't expecting it.

After she said to me in the kitchen she'd basically never like me, it kind of hit me that things might need to change.

I'm not an asshole, despite her beliefs, and I'm sure, if for a second we both really tried, we could actually get along.

Not that her hating me is completely ruining my life, and not that I don't kind of enjoy seeing feisty Nova Chetti.

But hanging out with her would be more bearable seeing as she's everywhere, and nice Nova Chetti has a weirdly cute smile.

Fuck.

That not thinking about a girl I should hate thing has never worked in my favour.

I have practice tonight and Levi invited everyone to ours tonight. Including Abby and that hot girl Zack was with, Tia or something.

For someone who is so Levi, Levi really loves throwing parties and events.

He's the strangest social butterfly there is around.

It seems he just has a low toleration for people annoying him.

Like Nova and me.

Being at ours helps me a bit in my month of no asshole-ery.

No girls I don't already know, so no girls to sleep with.

Levi's my guardian angel without him even realising.

I groan and roll over in my bed. I have to get out soon.

I have a journalism class scheduled for nine thirty and it's nine ten according to my watch.

So I have twenty minutes to brush my teeth, put on sweatpants and a t-shirt, then run to Grange as fast as I can.

Even if I'm late almost every single class, I still have to put some kind of effort in not to be criminally late.