forty one- carter

disclaimer: you might find out why there's a mature label with this book

disclaimer: you might find out why there's a mature label with this book... (for those of you who would prefer to not read it)

She's drop dead gorgeous.

I've looked at Nova a lot of times in the time I've known her, and every damn time, I'm taken aback by how pretty she is.

I have got to mention her lips man.

Not just when I'm kissing them do I feel like the luckiest guy in the fucking universe.

But just looking at them I feel blessed to just know Nov.

Maybe I sound crazy. I don't really know.

"Got a staring problem Grant?" I remember the first time I said that to her.

After the supermarket when that woman had hit on me and my entire mood just dropped.

Then Nov pretended to be my girlfriend and then my entire head was a mess.

It's funny how she couldn't stand me then.

Now she's in the elevator with me going up to our apartment.

"Yeah I do. Have I ever told you you're really hot Chetti?" I lift the corner of my lips and Nova mirrors what I do.

"I think you have Grant." Nova begins to move towards me and the other corner of her lip pulls up.

"Oh really?" It's hard to stop myself from checking her out.

Nova has a tank top on that says 'Jamaica' across her chest and sweatpants on that lie low on her hips.

Her hair is pulled back and she's got a clip holding some of it back.

"Really." Fuck. She looks too good right now.

One of the strings from her sweatpants is loose, I take the opportunity to wrap my finger around it and pull her towards me in one movement.

Nov and I are chest to chest.

I look down at her.

"Yeah I wasn't lying about the hot thing." My hands sit on her ass and I hoist her up.

Clearly, I have a thing for Nov's legs around me.

I used to fucking fantasise about them so it's fair enough I'm enjoying the thing in real life as much as I can, every chance I get.

The elevator doors open and I don't put Nov down.

Instead I carry her all the way to the stairs, all the way up to my room.

Nov didn't even squeal, she just stared into my eyes.

Now I've got a semi and the hottest girl I've ever seen in my bed.

"Grant are you just going to stand there and stare at me?" I run a hand down my face and press both hand to my lips to hide my smile.

"You're so hot." I shake my head and widen my eyes.