I was shocked and had an astonished look and was in no need for this altercation.

I growled under my breath in defeat as Hamura the only elder male approached me. "We do not want to have the others wait in Mount Kyoko for our return." He grabbed a hold of my wrist dragging me towards the door without force needed.

I looked back at Uchiha-sama with a sorrowed look of grief before I left with the three elders to this enchanting mountain or whatever it is called. So this would be a while before I see anyone again. Nobody would know where I would be for quite some time. I could be gone for months or a number of years.

Ramiko's POV

"Wait so Aquila is leaving the compound!?" I shrieked and gasped in shock as confusion was written on my face. Izuna nodded in disbelief as we looked down with frowns plastered on our lips.

"Apparently she isn't going to war so my father is sending her to an unknown location," Izuna said with distressed in his tone.

We sat down on a close nearby wooden varnished bench in the courtyard of the manor in silence. I was fiddling with the rims of my navy blue kimono; Izuna was staring straight ahead lost in thought.

"I wonder how long this war would last? If we're ever able to find true peace in this world? I hope the five great nations would reunite and become allies." I exhaled a long deep breath standing up from my spot.

"Even if we're able to find peace; there would always be the ones who would try and ruin our peace and lash out and start wars. The five great nations would never conspire together and form an alliance. There is always going to be betrayal somewhere that lies between a thin line." Izuna responds with a sulky look as he was glooming in sadness.

We walked back in silence as I silently prayed to see Aquila one last time before she leaves.

I and Izuna parted our ways as I ran down the west wing of the Uchiha residence.

Her room is located on the west side of the manor. The place is huge, so I have to hurry hoping she hasn't left yet.

I took a sharp turn to my left and bumped into a soft wall...?

I peered my eyes upwards to see Madara glaring sharply. I gasped and pulled myself off the floor and bowed.

"My apologies, I wasn't watching where I was going." I looked down in shame but I couldn't help but feel embarrassed being in his presence.

"Have you seen Aquila anywhere? I have to give her something." Madara asked rather irritated by my presence.

"Um no, what I hear is that your father is sending her off somewhere in secret when the battle begins. Nobody would know about her existence there. But may I ask, what do you have to give?" My eyes intrigue with interest.

"Something, I thought may help suppress the Phoenix's chakra. Never mind about that. What do you mean that my father is sending her off? I know she won't be contributing to this war, but why would he send her away?" He wondered out loud looking away quickly.

"Why do you care? She may not even come back for all we know. We need to finalize the preparations for this war, Madara-kun." I stated bluntly as he arched both of his eyebrows at my statement but pushed past it.

He turned on his heels without another word and left me standing here alone. I sighed loudly and inhaled the air around me before going to prepare. I had to adjust my weapons and sharpen most of my Kunai knives and Shurikens...

Aquila's POV

After leaving the Stronghold and trailing behind two elders as one held my left arm making sure I follow; obviously not trusting me one bit that I wouldn't run off in the midst of nothingness.

"Would you keep up your pace girl! It takes two and a half days to travel there. Stop trudging your feet and actually move!" Elder Kiroko growled venomously holding her vicious glare as I nodded faintly.

Elders take offence really easy and would complain over the slightest things apparently.

We started to walk on a clear open path where anyone could ambush us in The Land of Waters. I parted my lips in a thin line. Well, I'm not the one who would save these sorry ignorant hags and the short old snobby man who literally does nothing.

"Aquila! Mount Kyoko region is past the Water country. So pick up your pace and keep moving!" Tsukio grunted furrowing her brows clenching both of her fists into thick balls of anger.

I sighed hanging my head low and stopped trudging my feet and moved along in front of them.

3rd person POV

The walk there was quiet and they felt very fatigued and famished from their travel.

Aquila was assigned to a room on the left wing of the black temple of Mount Kyoko; where all the other women would be.

She was worried about what the women here would think of her. Would they antagonize her or accept her?

When she stepped inside her new room; she was astonished.

The room was spacious, clean, and had such a nice atmosphere that welcomed you right once you walk through the front door. The walls were elegant and dirt-less and were a chocolatey brown. Aquila inhaled the lavender smell the room was essence in.

She fell back onto the luxurious bed comfortably. She couldn't put words as what she was given. She loved Mount Kyoko already for some reason.

She was thankful she was given a more stunning room than what the Uchiha's had to offer. She wonders how long she was staying in Mount Kyoko, but she was hoping she would stay for quite a while adjusting to her new surroundings.

As she left the room she decided to explore the palace; so she wouldn't get lost in this strange ominous Black Temple.

"Seems like you're quite new?" A new found voice made her shudder as her heart raced.

'Am I seriously in trouble?'

She looked over her shoulder to see a boy about her age. He has brown eyes and thick, messy yellow hair. He wore an orange overcoat with diamond patterns on top of a white robe with brown hemlines, a green scarf around his neck, and short brown boots.

She looked away quickly avoiding him. "Oh pardon me you must be the new girl the elders brought in from the Uchiha clan. My name is Takuto." He smiled brightly to her as Aquila nodded not responding to him.

"So you're mute?" He placed a finger under his chin. Aquila's mind was screaming to get away from whoever he is. But she stood still unable to move. Takuto stepped closer causing Aquila to take a step backwards. This got him wondering she wasn't used to everything quite yet.

"Do not fret, you're safe here I guaranteed that." Takuto smiled genuinely. Aquila nodded not giving full eye contact still not saying a word.

She scurried off on her feet getting far away from there more like him. She didn't know where she was going of course; she just felt pressured going there in the first place.

She sighed as she finally made it to her room and stepped inside having her heart pound even harder in her chest.

Somehow, Aiko didn't trust Takuto either. Aiko didn't like the aura coming off of him. Aquila even noticed as well which was strange.

She couldn't sleep that night; she still doesn't trust her surroundings and others.