1 - "We're going home....."

I look out at the tranquil water on my own at the end of the boat.

Me and Blake haven't spoken since we got on the boat, I guess we're both at a loss for words. I sigh as I look out at nothing in particular.

"Of course not!" I hear a man laugh, I turn to see him speaking to my sister, must be the captain I think as I look at the sailor cap.

I hear a small splash, I whip my head back towards the sea leaning over the side a little as I look down trying to find the source of the splashing. Nothing stands out.

I cross my arms leaning on the top bar over the side, laying my head on top of them, listening to the gentle lapping of the ocean.

Gasps of horror grab my attention, as I realise I had zoned out, and I look up in time to see a huge Grimm break through the surface of the ocean.

I quickly note the large red wings and sharp claws, eyes bright yellow. It appeared to be a Sea Feilong, a grimm we had been taught a bit about by professor Port back at beacon, I'm surprised I remember that, given I rarely payed attention in that lesson.

I grab my spear ready to fight.
Blake goes to do the same but a cloaked figure jumps on her and throws themselves into the air towards the creature. The air pressure whips the cloak off to reveal.....

"Sun!!" Blake shouts out surprised as he's already thrown away towards a cluster of massive rocks. Blake catches him though so I'm sure he's fine, probably.

The winged Grimm takes off into the air firing lightning towards the ship, luckily not doing anymore damage than taking out the small cannons.
I watch to see Sunny jump back into combat alongside Blake.
If a massive Grimm the size of a two story house wasn't trying to kill us I would be annoying them with how disgustingly sweet they are, based on that little moment after Blake caught Sunny, ugh.

"Huntsman!" The captain calls towards Sunny "if you can clip its wings we can take it!" Sunny turns towards me and Blake
"Well you two do have the blades" he shrugs, Blake huffs as Sunny takes off into the sky activating his semblance using multiple versions of himself to throw us both into the air before he himself kicks us towards each of the wings, I take the right.
Once I'm above the wing I grab my spear and as I start falling towards the ground I somewhat balance on the wing as I cut through the flesh with my spear dragging behind me, the squeals of the Grimm fill my ears, it's deafening. Sunny catches me then Blake, I quickly leave there side as they end up in another moment, to sweet for my liking.

The canon sounds and the Grimm crashes into the water, dust filling the air, dead.

The silence is broken by the celebrating shipmates.

Back onboard Sunny speaks to a few passengers promising they'll be safe before joining us just to be slapped by Blake.
"Why did you follow me?!"
"Us" i interfere, my sister nods in my direction before turning back towards Sunny
"The minute I saw you leave I knew what you two were doing." He pauses as he looks at our confused faces "you two are going on a mission to stop the White Fang" he looks between us both "you both have always acted like the White Fang was your problem and now you want to stop them yourselves which is why you left your teams, but I won't let you do it alone"
I roll my eyes shaking my head
"Oh Sun you are so wrong, we're not going anywhere near the White Fang"
"Then why leave your teams behind" Sunny asks
"Your one to talk!" She follows up
"You think I could get Neptune onto the ocean?" Sunny asks laughing slightly "so if your not going after the White Fang, what are you doi-" I interrupt him
"We're going home to recharge, to see our family, we're going no where near the White Fang" I repeat seriously
"Well I'm coming with you" he announces sitting on the bar, legs hanging over the side "just because your not going after the White Fang doesn't mean they won't come after you besides I've never been to menagerie before, it'll be fun, that and I'm kind of already on the boat" Blake shakes her head but I don't miss the slight smile that she hides.