2)"You're bleeding out,"

Start from the beginning

I wish I had all my strength, I’m so weak 

So, I took the butt of the gun and struck him in the head, knocking him unconscious. I wish I could say we accomplished it discreetly, but the commotion brought more people, as expected. 

I want to make it out of here and their making this quite difficult 

We both gazed at each other and set off running. "Ellas se están escapando," I hear someone yell. (They are getting away) 

"Fuck," I say when someone tries to attack me with a Medici tufted leather modern chair that I remembered from a dream. What is it with people throwing furniture at me? 

Mirabella slips through the guy's leg and kicks him in the knees. Then I roundhouse kicked him, knocking him out. 

Mirabella stands up and gives me a high-five, saying, "We make a good team." I smile back, "We do." 

We decided to stop talking and start moving as we heard more people approaching. Taking a left, we come across two people holding knives. Oh, my goodness, this is unfair. Mirabella gives me a nod.

Okay. It appears that we are doing this. 

She bounces off the wall and punches one of the men in the face. I have wide eyes when I stare at her. Is she an assassin?

I then concentrate on the man in front of me, and when he swings his knife at me, I slide to the side and knee him in the nuts. He doesn't flinch, so I grunt. "You don't have a dick?" 

The guy just swings his arm and tries to stab my leg, causing me to jump. I spin around and try to disarm him by putting my back to him, elbowing him in the face, then back kicking him. He flies down the hall. 

The way I am fighting I swear I've been doing this my entire life, I thought.

Alessandro had better be like Hades in my dream or better

I don't mind

I look across at Mirabella and realize that she needs assistance. I pull the trigger on the gun and shoot the person. 

She stands up panting, and that's when I discover she's been stabbed. Oh my god. "Mirabella," I exclaim as I rush over to help her up. "I'm alright, it could have been worse," she adds, attempting to push me away. 

"You're bleeding out," I warn, looking at her with concern. I'm not sure if we'll be able to make it out there. 

"I'm good; if we get out here, we can fix it. Okay? Please allow me to leave "she says this while trying not to cry. 

"All right, come on," I say, as she holds her side. When I see the person from the hall, he attempts to run towards us, so I shoot him in the head. We've finally arrived to the little steps. 

A gun rang out and nearly hit my palm as I was about to open the photograph. When I look around, Ava and Chris are sprinting towards us. "We have to leave right now," I respond and shoot back. I open the photo, allowing Mimi to enter first, and then I look back to see that I shot Chris in the chest. 

Good

"Babe, are you okay?" Ava screamed, clutching his chest. And, when our gazes met, she yelled to the remaining males, "Conseguirlas!" (Get them) 

I finally rushed and shut the picture thing behind me, and I was closing in on Mimi. 

"We need to run faster there right behind us," I say as I take off running. We accelerate as we hear yelling and footsteps. 

A bullet grazed my ear, almost causing me to scream, but the adrenaline flowing through my veins kept me moving ahead. 

We were evading gunfire because they couldn't see us down here because it was dark. Thank you very much, Jesus. 

"We're almost out," she says, and then I felt a bullet in my leg. That caused me to trip. "Fuck," I yell. 

Mirabella comes to a halt and runs over to me, saying, "Shit, can you walk?" 

"Yeah," I groan, ripping my shirt apart and wrapping it around my calf. I cannot be the reason we were apprehended again. I'm afraid I can't. 

I grab the tunnel's wall and limp out; Mimi closes alongside me. This hurts so much, and I'd rather suffer through this than the one he has in store for me back there. 

I have to make it out for Mirabella's sake. 

Author Note:

Yall I just cracked my back and I feel like my older days are over. I feel young again

Anyways, Let me know how we feel about this chapter

Thalia better get the hell up and run out that tunnel, not for Mirabella sakes but for her too

Follow, vote, comment

Bye Lovely people

1466 Words