𝐥𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

Start from the beginning

Clearing his throat, Draco gently grabbed Artemis' hands and started his vows, from what he could remember writing down of course.

But staring into her beautifly pools of brown his mouth took over so his mind didn't have to think.

"I knew you were gonna change the world, just like you changed mine. You make it better by simply breathing. Yes, you make everything better just by just being alive. And thank Salazar you are because I don't know what I would do without you. You are the very air I breathe, the soul I yearn for and the goddess to my dragon. You are everything Artemis Joelle Seramore and I don't think you understand how much you mean to me. So that's why I knew it was time to tie the not."

Artemis tried not to cry, but it was impossible. His words brought her a type of peace that didn't require money or magic, just love.

He grew slightly nervous waiting for her vows, that she only had hours to think of, but she knew what was right. He didn't even acknowledge the sniffling from his parents, he just focused on her.

"When we were younger I always drifted towards you. I couldn't help it I just did and I never could comprehend why. Apparently, everyone else knew but I didn't. You might've fallen for me first but I fell so much harder." Draco felt his chest leap out of his chest after hearing Artemis speak, "Even when we squabbled and had our spats I knew I needed and wanted you in my life, not just as a crush or boyfriend or even a fiancé, but as a friend. My best friend, the dragon to my goddess. The Malfoy to my Seramore."

"Until the sea stops meeting the land and the moon leaves the sky, I am yours and you at mine," Draco confessed.

Artemis continued, "You will always be my stars, you aren't the darkness but are my light, I'll forever be yours, always by your side."

"I love you to the moon and back."

"I love you," she choked back a sob, "I should've said it more."

"You have a lifetime to say it more," he expressed with the widest smile anyone's ever seen on his face, but neither of his parents could say they were shocked, Artemis made him smile like that. Draco was soo happy he didn't see the guilt floating in her eyes upon hearing his words, "Now will you do me the honour and be my wife."

"I do," she said quicker than anything in her life, "And will you do me the honour and be my husband?"

He happily nodded, "I do."

"Rings, rings, can't forget these," Narcissa shakily gave them their engagement rings that were resized and altered for this moment.

As soon as they placed them on each other's fingers, from then on everything was like a fairytale. The magical dragons breathed out small little tunes as they danced around the newlyweds. Draco pulled Artemis into a feverish kiss and his parents were emotional messes as they clapped quietly.

What an awfully big adventure they have to look forward to...

Or maybe not.

***

DRACO'S ROOM:

"Malfoy," Draco suggested to his wife. My wife, he couldn't get used to that and he doubt he ever would.

"No, my name is amazing and you know it."

They were laying up in his bedroom after  their big day. Or night, considering there were only a few hours left of the day and they wanted to block out everything that was going on in their lives. Essentially block out the truth, their reality. And luckily Narcissa made sure they wouldn't be bothered, which wasn't hard because the manor was practically scarce odd and worrying. But they had to make the most of it.