Final Chapter/Session: Happiness

-"And I walk through here-everything is super cool! This is like, music video style..."

I walked through the corridor and into the bedroom, making sure there was a good shot of the bed, despite it being entirely unmade.

-"Look, I slept there!"

The bedroom has a balcony from which I could see the trees. After opening the glass door and heading out, I went back to addressing the camera I was vlogging in.

-"I am in this... amazing... little lodge... and I decided to go here. Ooh! And, the battery's gonna die haha... And I decided to go here... look at that!"-I said, showing off the forest behind me-"Nature! Nature! Trees! Cool..."

Now, you may be wondering what the hell is going on.

Well, in short, it may or may not have been almost a month since we last spoke.

Hey! Don't blame me! Where have you been!? You're the one that's in my head, not the other way around...

But yeah, I am staying a lodge named Yosemite Park for the weekend. It's been long overdue that I did something like this, relaxing on my own. Truth be told I'm here on a certain event, but that's a story for later.

This last month has been the craziest so far.

After VidCon was over and officially resigning from O2L with my video and all the paperwork I had to go through with Fullscreen (believe me when I tell you that there IS a lot of paperwork when you have to leave a YouTube channel, especially one as popular as O2L), all four of us, being Ricky, Kian, Jc and I moved out from our house. Our lease was over, and we had all already found neat places to move to.

Well the three of them got another big house with two stories and a pool, which is pretty predictable for a house full of guys in LA. Pretty much like the deal we had with the old place, only this time they're on their own.

I however got something I've wanted since I first got to the city with Ricky, intending to stay only for a summer: A one first floor apartment with one bedroom. I know, it sounds like the lamest thing on earth, but it's the perfect bachelor cave for me! I have all my space to film to my liking, and the girls from "A Fab Life" did their magic on my living room, which if I'm allowed to brag is probably my favorite place in the city right now. Ok since I came out to my friends I may or may have not allowed Tyler's flamboyance to rub off on me a little, but I can't help it! I like the way they decorated, sue me.

As of now, I remembered that I have a second channel. And today, in my last day here, I decided that maybe I should upload a vlog showing my viewers this cool place. The lodge, I mean. Wait, me, vlogging? Because I feel like it? Shocker, huh? Well, things have changed that much.

I think I haven't enjoyed talking like this to a camera in a long time. It was overdue.

-"... Okay but, before the battery dies! Time for my road trip home! I will see you guys... some other time! I have a collab coming up this Monday. It's with a person that you know and love. But ok, see you later! BYEEEEEEE...!"

I covered the lens with my hand, like how I've gotten used to end my videos now, and then proceed to turn it off and place it on top of my bed. With a breath of fresh air, I open the balcony door and step into the sun.

This place reminds me so much of home.

The trees, the smell, the breeze of autumn. Well it's not autumn just yet, we're barely in August. Next month I'm even turning 22 and I honestly don't feel like it. It feels like it was just yesterday that I was turning 21 and struggling with accepting that I had a problem, a serious problem. But that wasn't just yesterday, it was almost a year ago. And it's taken me that long to realize how wrong I was, and how much I needed to understand myself better.