Chapter 2: The headache

I woke up again at ungodly hours of the night. This will make it the sixth time in a row. As I stared at the ceiling of my bedroom, I recalled the way I acted towards Ricky and Jc last night, when they worried about my wound, and immediately regret the way I acted. It wasn't like me, something was definitely wrong and I had to do something about it. After checking the nightstand clock and seeing that it was, effectively, 3 o'clock in the morning, I heard my stomach rumble. Really? Of all times? Well, there wasn't really much to do, so I better head downstairs and eat something.

I helped myself to some nutella and ham, and prepared a very simple sandwich. Maybe it was better not to eat downstairs because I might leave a stain or something and the guys might get suspicious. Not like they have not already, especially since last night. Ricky probably new there was something going on with me that I wasn't saying. The thing is, what am I supposed to say? Not even I know what is wrong with me. Maybe if I apologize tomorrow and make some sort of excuse for my behavior, I may calm things a bit.

Then again, now that I think about it, after storming off the kitchen I don't really recall anything else. I just know that when I realized, I was lying on my bed at 3 in the morning. My wound was no longer bleeding, but it wasn't clean, either. I hadn't done anything about it. The pain is still there and the headache too. I haven't taken the aspirins Ricky left on my nightstand...

I went back to my room and took the pills, just to notice that I was still stinking from my run. Reluctantly I entered the shower in the middle of the night, and let the warm water wash me down.

Why was I so pissed? The guys had done nothing but try to help me. They are always there for me, even when I'm acting this horrible. They are good friends. Nevertheless, this is a new day and I have to try to act like everything's ok. It won't help if they keep thinking there is something going on with me, that drives me nuts. I need to apologize ASAP.

After resting again on my bed and trying to sleep it didn't take long for me to realize that it was futile. So another sleepless night awaited. I grabbed my laptop and started browsing.

Nothing on Tumblr. Nobody's on Facebook right now. Checking my email is useless, I never get anything anyway. So, YouTube?

I do not like watching YouTube lately. All the people in my videos tend to comment things that make me... think. I do not enjoy being left alone with my thoughts. When that happens, things always seem to turn darker. But well there's always the other people's videos. But not any of the guys in O2L... I have already seen all of those anyway.

I woke up in midday with my laptop still on, wearing my pajamas for a change sitting on an upwards position on my bed. My headache is back. This needs to stop.

I'm booking a doctor today. I can't deal with being like this every morning. Maybe I have a sleeping impediment or something, if that's even a thing. After taking a quick shower to save the late night one and changing into some decent clothes, I headed downstairs.

There is nobody home. The guys seem to have left somewhere without telling me. Well, I wouldn't tell me, either, not after the way I acted yesterday. I checked outside and saw that Ricky's car was gone. I guess I'll have to take the bus to see the doctor.

I was not hunger, per usual, but there was something on the kitchen counter that caught my eye; it was a recently made subway sandwich. It had lettuce, English ham, pepper and ranch. My favorite. It had a note attached to it, I read and recognized Ricky's handwriting:

Morning Con

Here's a sandwich for you to eat something when you wake up. If I come back and it's still here, I'll be pissed.