Honeymoon(part 1)

⥃Antonio p.o.v⥄

Where is she?

I found Ash walking to the stairs.

" Ash " I called him.

He ran to me quickly and danced his eyebrows. God! This boy. I chuckled and grabbed him by hand.

" Where is aunt Serena? " I whispered.

He looked into my eyes and chuckled.

" Why are you laughing? " I asked him.

He giggled more and pointed outside. I looked out through the glass door and found Serena, Natasha( Mrs. Jason ), Google, Jason and Candy playing in the garden.

" But why did you laughed? " I asked him looking out.

He came forward and faced me, " you look like Ian " he giggled again.

I leaned back and eyed him. He stopped giggling and gazed at me shocked.

" I will complain on you to Aunt Serena " he said.

" Do you? " I challenged him.

" AUNTY " He yelled.

Shit

I closed his mouth quickly but the damage is already done. Everyone rushed inside. I took my hand off and pulled him to me.

" Ash, what happened? " Natasha asked him in afraid but stopped seeing me aside.

" It's nothing... We're just playing " I said and looked down at him. He nodded quickly.

They sighed.

I took a deep breathe.

" It's good, everybody is here " came a voice gasping for air.

Megan, Olivia's maid came running towards us.

" What happened to Olivia? " Serena and I rushed to her hurriedly.

" Megan, What happened? "

She stood still and handed me a paper. What?

I looked down and...

'
Hey, Antonio..

Firstly, I am very sorry.

Sorry, that I lied to you. Not only to you. I lied to myself, and my son.
And I don't want to go further like that.

I was dying inside. Breaking everytime I see in love Serena's eyes. I was hurting her all the time and she just returned love. I can't bare anymore.

Yes, I am pregnant and going to be a mother. But you're not the father.

'

I looked up at Serena shockingly. She grabbed the letter from me and read it. She froze and left the paper to fall on the floor. Jason ran towards us and read out loud the continuation.

"
'

I was so determined to take you away from Serena. That's why I asked you to visit me once. You did but unfortunately, I mixed the drunk in my juice talking to Chris.

We both collapsed and by the time I woke up, you're still unconscious. I took an advantage and removed your shirt. You walked away on me when you listened to my lie.

You are loyal to your wife, and I can't able to digest that fact. That is why, I forcefully made Chris surrender to me when he refused to give me what I wanted. I used him and got pregnant.