first kid

"𝓐 𝓼𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮 '𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾' 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓼 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂."
𝓕𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓻𝓪

✽ Ninny p.o.v ✽

" Move aside " I ordered Ben who is cleaning the table

" Move aside " I ordered Ben who is cleaning the table. He gave me space and I carried away the plates.

" I never seen any billionaire women working in a cafe. Did you by any chance seen any women, Cara? " Huh! I know he is addressing me.

Cara just smiled at me, " I am not a billionaire. My husband is. I am still a working women and still the devil to you " I replied by spraying the water on his face.

" Seriously, do you have any idea about who your husband is? " He asked me.

" A human " I replied by cleaning the plates neatly. He is arranging the tables and Cara is cleaning the floor.

" The most handsome quadrillionaire. Dream boy... Very very intelligent" Cara sung by adding few moments holding the broom. I laughed at her.

" Of course he is but now he is married. So, stop dreaming about the dream boy " Ben warned Cara. She just gave him her heart warming smile.

" Yes, stop dreaming about my husband and continue your work " I ordered them and walked into the kitchen where Google is doing something with the lamp. I ruffled his hair and turned off the light. He looked at me and walked into the cafe showing me his tail. I smiled.

" What you doing Yo? " I asked him who is getting ready to cook the most healthiest and tasty food.

" Hey, help me with the tulips. They are f*ucking my nostrils " I glared at him. " I am sorry. I-I hate the smell of tulips. Please take them away. And I won't curse again. I am sorry " he apologized. I nodded my head and took away the vase. " And one more thing. " I turned back. He tied his apron.

" What? "

" I invented few more start ups. Kindly taste them and leave your ratings " he said and I nodded my head.

" Okay. Where are John and Maria? " I asked him.

" John met with a car trouble. Maria offered him a lift. So, they will be here any time soon " he replied. I shook my head walked into the farm with the basket having Google's company.

" Good morning, Ninny " Rose yelled from the farm. I waved at her and literally ran towards them. " Long time " I smiled at her. " Thought you never come to spend some time with us " that would never happen.

Rose, a fifty five years old women who works in my farm along with her grandchildren. In simple, she take cares of my farm as her own child with the help of her grand children. They are so helping. It's like their family member. And her husband works in my dairy farm. He is so perfect. They four are like my own family. I used to spend my time with them all the free time. Many stories, about her children and grand children.