The damage

Burden, the heaviest word in the world
love, the greatest cure in the world
-kanneywordsmith
_____

⥃Antonio p.o.v⥄

" I will kill you, bastard " I seized the call and lit fire to the photos that Chris sent me this morning.

Photos of him and my wife.

Bastard.

How dare she do this to me?

I drove back to the mansion and rushed to my room. I fucking don't want to stay in my room. Her memories are haunting me.

Hugh! I got freshen and dressed into casuals.

⬰٭⇴

Days passed, no sleep, no concentration, and no happiness.

Everything is Serena Ninny fucking Jones.

Let's see how long she stay there in her house.

I walked inside from the garden and found grams looking in the air. More than me, my grandparents and Jason can't able come out her memories.

Jason didn't stopped calling her name when he return from work. Grams muted herself thinking about her.

I walked into living and sat beside her. I lied down placing my head in her lap.

She ruffled my hair but her concentration is same where.

How can my grandparents are still together?

" Grams " I called her.

She hummed.

" What do you mean by wife?" I asked her.

" A companion " she mumbled and looked down at me. " No matter who you meet and have in your life... She will have your soul. " She said.

" She is a person who understands you just looking at your eyes "

' you hungry? ' The way she asked me when we had a conversation at the pool still moved infront of my eyes... Grams is right, I didn't asked Serena.

" Once she trusts you... She never leave your side till death... Women are great... They grow in one family and they live in another family "

" Listen, Antonio. " She touched my chin, I looked up at her. " A girl can bear her husband hatred, beatings and torture... But she cannot bear seeing her husband with another girl. If she does, she either doesn't love or she loves everything of you. " I wanted to cry.

I fucking want to cry.

" You are the example... " My eyes widened at her. " You didn't even bear the fact of Chris and Serena only being together... You almost killed him just being close to her... Then what about Serena, she accepted everything of you... Even Olivia. What she has to do when she found out about your girlfriend? "

I just have only answer.... She loves me.

" She loves me, Grandma " I mumbled.

" She love Google too "

" Grandma " I exclaimed in annoyance. " Me and Google are not same ", " She LOVES me "

" She loves Chris "

" No... It is a fat lie " I angered shifting to sitting position. How can she say that?.. she knew Serena more than me.

" How do you say? "

" I saw love in her eyes " I argued.

" You didn't "

" I did, grandma.. why can't you understand? " Oh my god!.. I fucking felt it too.