Alive

✽ Ninny p.o.v ✽

I never had friends because, they always wants to take advantage of me and prove me wrong. So, Damien always keeps me away from them. The only best friend of mine is Damien and Jane. That's all.

Slowly, I stepped up the stairs with a couple of eyes poking my back. I quickly freshen up and stepped down to prepare dinner. An apology meal. With that thought, I walked into the kitchen where grandma already doing the cooking thing.

At least, I will be a helping hand to her.

I moved towards her and felt her hesitation in taking the napkin that is under my hand

" Can I help you, grandma! " I asked her with slight hesitation. She walked back to the oven.

" I can take care of my own things. I don't need anybody's help. I will be glad if you leave me alone. " She said. " I don't want to talk to you right now " she continued.

Something broke.

" I-I- " I stuttered but she bet me to it.

" Please " she didn't gave me time to apologize. I just wrong mouthed that day just to let Antonio know the pain that he is giving to some other. I thought, he will change atleast like that.

Without saying another word, I turned back and walked into the living room where Ava is doing something on her laptop.

Will she-? I stopped when I memorized how she behaved with me before our union. I don't think, she will understand. I sat infront of her and turned on the television to pass the time.

" Can't you see, I am working! " She angered. I decreased the volume to zero and watched the kids show without voice. " God! Please turn it off. I can't able to concentrate " she reasoned. I can feel that she doesn't want my presence here. I rose up and turned off the television before walking to the stairs where Jason is stepping down.

He is hurt and I am the reason, I quietly stepped up. " You would not have talked like that " he said with his back to my back. I didn't turned around.

" You will not understand " Is the only words I said before walking to my room.

I closed the door and hugged the pillow tight letting the tears sink into it before falling into a deep slumber.

⬰٭⇴

I opened my room door and found Antonio.

Wait.. what?

I lifted my head and found Antonio with huge smile. Is this good morning of good hell.

" Thanks for your help " he said. My eyebrows formed a knot. " I thought, it will be tough to convince grandma and Jason but with that night incident, they convinced by you. So, a hearty thanks from my side " he replied.