Talk less

⥃Antonio p.o.v⥄

She slowly rose up behind the counter with her hair tied in a bun over her head leaving few strands on her face.

" What are you doing there? " I asked her.

" Fork " she lifted the fork and showed me. I gave her a look and sat on the counter stool with my mobile in hands.

" Are you done? " I asked her. She nodded her head not giving me a look and served the steak in a plate. " My juice! "

She forwarded a glass full of pomegranate juice and wiped off her hands on the apron. And she made her way out

Is she a human or a robot?.. living by eating air.

" I can't risk my life by eating the food you prepared. " I said. She froze at her next step. " What if you poisoned the food? " I asked her. She turned her head to me with shock and hurt written in her eyes. I know, I hurt her but I can't trust her.

" If I wanted to do that, I would have done that to Jason in first place. If you don't like eating the food prepared by me, then leave it... No one is forcing you " she said with a low tone and walked away.

I took a deep breathe.

She talks too much.

I quickly completed my food and dropped the plate in the sink before giving Google a last glance and made my way upstairs turning off the lights on my way. I opened my room door and found no one. Not even her suitcase. I closed the door and opened the door of the room that is next to mine.

There it is, her suitcase is lying opened on the sofa. I looked around and she walked out from the restroom in a bathrobe and a towel around her hair. I gave her a full glance and my eyes fell on her nape . So, beau-

Fuck, Antonio. Be in your limits.

I cleared my throat. She turned to me and lowered her towel. I folded my hands and leaned to the sill.

" You don't give a damn about my order then " I said glaring at her.

" I can't let Miss. Olivia to misunderstand me. I don't want her hate nor love except some respect " She said and dropped the towel on the near table.

" You too know that she will not come here until I invite her, don't you? " I asked her.

" Whatever Mr. Antonio. I don't want to break her order nor I want to stay in your bedroom " she replied looking at me. Not a complete look. " You are making it hard for me. I am trying to stay away from you but you have to always invade into eye sight " she said.

" I am not here to hear your honesty is the best policy quotes. You are staying in my room and that's final. " I ordered.

" Can't you understand, I am comfortable here and I don't have to obey your order. If you take away my job then I have no problem... Instead, I will be thankful that there will be no accusations about me having an affair. " She mumbled the last sentence loud enough for me to hear and took a pair of clothes before making her way to the restroom.

I walked to her and lifted her into my arms. She squealed in surprise and quickly held my collar for support.

" Talk less, wifey " I said and walked out with her struggling to get out of my hold. " If you stay still, you will be on floor safe or will be lying on the ground. I don't mind to drop you, and am in not interested to take you like this. " I stated. She stayed quiet and and still.

I dropped her on the floor, she pulled down her bathrobe and walked into the closet. I sat on the bed and scrolled through some articles. I didn't observed when she walked out and taking a pillow.