Ava who?

. 𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓂𝒶𝓏𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂.

✽ Ninny p.o.v ✽

That was a death ride. He frightened us with his driving. From now on I hate window sides. I know how fast a mercedes can go but today I experienced it and am glad that my admiration did not went all vain. My back hurts... I am unable to make myself comfortable through the long drive.

They got down and somebody gave me a hand to help me get down. I lifted my head and found the smile I missed from past years. I felt light hearted seeing him. My face crowned with a smile. I held his hand with a big smile and he pulled me out.

" How are you my daughter! " He asked me. " I am fine. What about you uncle " I asked him. He nodded his head and hugged me. I missed him so much.

" I missed you sweetie " he said and our gesture affected Antonio. He turned back and saw us. His eyes held confusion and he is clueless. Kathleen accepted the shock.

" What can I say.... " Lee searched for words. " He is on head over heels with the alcohol after mother left and when you taught him a lesson before leaving affected him so much. And guess what?. " I pulled my eyes together. " He earned back his company and now running successfully in the market. No need to worry except about his second heart attack. " Lee maintained his tone to make it to his dad's health. I know, uncle was a heavy drinker when aunt left them but now he is a strange man from whom I know. I am happy.

" It's okay. He will be no more stressed because Violet is getting married and you are a successful doctor. So, no need to worry. " I replied by giving uncle a look.

" Yeah! Serena is right. I will be happy and with worry-free. " He smiled at me. I gave him a thumbs up. He returned it.

" If you guys are done. Your husband is waiting for you " Lee reminded me something that is very important. Uncle Edward turned his head to Antonio by following Lee's eyes. There stood a speechless, confusing, and hot Antonio followed with Kathleen gazed at us. Edward walked towards Antonio and he observed him quietly.

What is happening?!

I turned my head to Lee and he shook his head by giving me I-don't-know look.

" Nice to meet you Mr. Antonio smith " Ed said and I found them both exchanging a shake hand. Ed turned his head to me and " I am happy to see you both together " he replied. " Let's go inside. Guests are waiting for you " he said. What!?.

" What are you and uncle planning Lee! " I asked Lee who downed his head and pulled out my luggage from the car. " I am clueless, Ninny. It is in dad's list " Lee gave me the answer and rushed inside.

" Lee " I ran behind him yelling his name but my voice struck in my throat when an arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me aside.

I lifted my eyes and found " Siran!!!!! " I yelled in excitement. " Yeaaaaahhhhhh...... Serenaaaaa " she yelled and hugged me. She.... She.... Is my close and best friend. I hugged her tight. " I missed you " I whispered. Tears are at the verge of my eyes. She lifted me up, " I missed you alot " she yelled. I chuckled.

" You guys missed me " and there entered a giant man with a hoarse voice. " Yeah. A gang is incomplete without an idiot " Siran said and received a death glare from Lee. I smiled at them and we both had a group hug. " Ugh... Seriously, you guys are still the boring " why everyone is entering in instalment. I turned my head, there stood the bride... Amora. I kept quiet. Her demeanor may be calm but she is not. " Ohhh.. yes.. a gang is not a gang without a useless nerd " she started it again on me. " Amora " Lee raised his voice and she walked away by shooking her head.