Hear me out

When you look at me, when you think of me,
I am in paradise.
-William makepeace

Ninny p.o.v

I looked up at him, " What are you doing? Let me go. " I said confused.

" You still have an hour time " he stated.

" I have an appointment with the doctor " I lied.

" What for? " Why is he interrogating me right now.

" Umm-..uh.. I am having severe cramps. I need medication " I replied downing my gaze to the door.

" Liar " he mumbled.

" Antonio, why are you doing this? What do you want? " I asked him.

" You know, I hate liars " he said.

" You hate enough people. I don't think I am not in one of them. So, please move aside. " I said.

-honk-

" See, Mark is here " I said. He looked between my eyes.

" Don't you want to hear me out about last night- " I again cut him off.

" Antonio... I don't know why you are being answerable to me now-a-days. If you forgot, let me remind you... You don't have to explain anything. It's not at all wrong to be with your loved ones... As a friend, I support your love and respect you because you never do wrong " I said.

He opened his mouth to say something before he even say, someone opened the door.

Antonio fell on me but he is quick to hold me from falling to the floor.

My eyes widened by the close proximity. His breathe is fanning my cheeks, our lips are inch apart. My eyes jumped between his lips and eyes.

Why those hazel orbs have to look at me like I am some different creature?... Can't he for once look at me like he do to Olivia!

My husband is mine but for him he is not for himself. So interesting yet so boring.

Right now, I want to stop breathing... My heart is hundred on a free way whenever my chest rise up and down coming in contact with his.

He leaned to my ear, so dangerous move.

" I will pick you up from the Uni... And we will go together for your appointment " he mumbled in my ear. My eyes shook in the sockets and fell on the swollen nerves on his neck. My grip around his neck loosen before I touch those nerves.

" Mens are not allowed " I said drawing my hand down to his chest to push him away but he stayed at the crook of my neck.

" I am your husband, wifey. Let's see " he muttered.

-ahem-

I pushed him away, " Drive safe, Mark " he ordered looking at me with his hands in his pant pockets.

" Sure, sir. Madam, shall we go? " Mark asked me.

I nodded my head and Antonio gave me my way. Mark drove me away from the mansion. Soon, I engrossed in busy schedule. Exams are coming and I am planning time to attend the masters in electronics, just to attain good jobs that fills my monthly spendings.

With one last look at the afternoon time table, I went for my class. Continue classes, aching feet, stomach pain, sorr throat, numb limbs and rush in washroom. My day can be any better.

With a deep sigh, I walked out of the Uni along with my class students. Today, I gave my ears to them completely not at all listening to any of them, only concentrating on my steps praying not to trip or fall down. Even flats are hurting like heels.