honeymoon(part 2)

✽ Ninny p.o.v ✽

" Husbands are jerks " he whispered at my ear and traced up his fingers from my navel.

" I think we should take a shower " I replied restricting him from going any further.

He nuzzled my neck, " let's go " he made me sit with him.

" Alone " I clutched the duvet to my front and stopped him by my hand on his chest.

-chuckle-

He chuckled, " you're not doing this, do you? "

I gave him a what look and nodded my head.

" By the way, you go first " I said drawing my legs together tightly strongly trying to suppress the ache by biting the inside of my lower lip.

He looked down at me and leaned forward.

" You're going to miss me " he said dangerously.

My breath became heavier.

" It's okay. I can manage" and pushed him off from the bed.

He sighed and walked towards the restroom looking at ceiling frustratedly.

I quickly searched for my phone on the bed and thankfully found it on the floor.

-huh!-

I tried hard to reach it and called mom when I am successful at holding it.

-ringing-

" Ma? " I called her.

" Good morning, darling. How are you doing? "

" Ma, Can I ask you one thing? " I asked her.

" Yes, baby "

" Ma... I already had my period but.. I got it again " I said biting my lip in fear.

" ... Baby, don't panic and tell me what exactly you ate yesterday " she asked me gasping. I think she is running.

" I didn't "

" Ninny? " Mom fell in thoughts I think.

" I-... I " I trailed off and touched my forehead. " Ma, we... yesterday... me and Antonio... you know " I am too shy to tell her.

I received a dead silence.

" You didn't consumed your marriage until last night? " She asked me.

" Ma... we wanted to wait. You know, he is- " she cut me off.

" Okay.. I understand. You don't have to lie. " She said and I heard something falling. What is she doing? " So, you both last night.. " she trailed off.

" Yes " I combed my hair back.

" And you got periods again in this month "

" Yes " I replied. " I just found it now, there is a blood strain on the bed " I said.

-chuckle-

" Why are you laughing? " I asked her confused.

" Ninny, it's nothing. It resembles that you're not virgin anymore. Don't worry. " She said.

Is it?

I looked behind and quickly covered it with the bedsheet. Whatever.

" Get freshen first. I will call you later " she said and seized the call.

I looked down at the mobile display and looked up at the bathroom door where Antonio is standing with only shorts on. My cheeks reddened with embarrassment that he heard me and shy that he is only in shorts. I tried to calm my racing heart.