The turn

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉o 𝒽o𝓁𝒹 𝑜𝓃𝓉o 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 o𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇.
-𝒜𝓊𝒹𝓇𝑒𝓎 𝐻𝑒𝓅𝒷𝓊𝓇𝓃

✽ Ninny p.o.v ✽

" Is this how you talk with your father? " My dad fired on my sister who is sitting beside me on the sofa in our living room. My mom placed her hand on my shoulder.

" Phil. She is just twenty one. Think about it once again " my mom said. I still downed my head not even looking at anybody who stood on by my side.

" Brother.. How can we risk our little princess life. She is our precious. I know that you take decisions maturely but she is still young, she have a great future ahead " my uncle defended me.

" Phil, this is not right. You can't take decisions just by looking. It is about her life. We are not ready to see her suffering. And why should we force this on her. She is innocent " grandpa tried his best.

" Dad is right. She is innocent. And Antonio... I heard enough about him. He is no good for Ninny. In fact Smiths hates Jones. Then how can we say that they will take care of her as we did. Ninny deserves some one perfect if you ask me " Uncle sat down after saying his opinion.

" It's better if you open your eyes about Smiths. They never be good to us not in our dreams " my grandpa mumbled loud that my dad can hear clearly.

" She is my daughter " my dad roared.

And yeah! They are talking about me. Myself Serena Ninny Jones. My name may sound weird because of my middle name which is also my grande grandmother middle name. I have a younger sister, Lara. And ours is a joint family.

" Of course, she is. You may gave birth to her but we lived with her, we took care of her like our own daughter, played with her, laughed with her, cried with her, and she spent twenty one years with us. In fact we may knew more about her than you. Brother... I don't know whether she is lucky to be with us but we are lucky to have her in our family. And we are not ready to see her hurting because of you " my uncle almost angered on my dad.

I heard a sigh from my dad and felt a moment in him. He slowly walked towards me and knelt in front of me by taking both of my hands into his. He is drawing circles on my hand with his thumb. I lifted my head and gazed at him. There I saw worry, confidence and assurance in his eyes.

" Ninny... " he trailed off. " I know, you grew here like a princess and you spent most of your time with rest of the family than with me. But the time we spent together is unforgettable. We are like friends than father and daughter. Now, as your friend and well wisher... Asking for your hand in a marriage with Antonio. " he shook his head lightly. " Ninny, I always gave you best and I even can't bare if I see a tear in your eyes... " he paused and gazed at me for seconds. Everyone are looking at us with sympathetic look.

" Antonio... He is not a person, he is a missile. He lost his parents at the age of twelve. If anyone ask me, I say that people at age twelve can't able to understand what is life. But Antonio understood. He learnt a lesson from his dead parents. He took care of his brother and sister without seeking for anyone's help. His grandparents are in debt, Antonio thought not to be a burden to them. He wrote his life, he himself built his empire and stood in number one position right now. I saw him struggling for his siblings and I never saw him enjoying his success.. Now, he is handling twelve companies of his by himself out of god knows how many he owns. It is common for a man of charms, handsome and rich to have girlfriends and etc. And it is quite common for a business man like him. " he said.