cute time

You stay with her
But still
You miss her☺️
-kanneywordsmith

✽ Ninny p.o.v ✽

It's time to leave. Antonio and me gave our goodbyes and walked to his car.

" I have something to say " that made me stop from going for the car door.

I turned back surprised to see him at an inch away from me. These days he is trying to be close in physical and emotional. I am afraid that this might lead us to something that he is not sure of yet. And I don't think that I can take anything from him without having second fears.

He brought his hand to my forehead and brushed off something.

I lifted my eyes to him.

" Don't stress yourself more. " He mumbled and kissed my forehead. Huh! Very well. He is a jerk. I chuckled in myself and got inside.

⬰٭⇴

" This is your assignment. You can refer to the books in our library or can reach for your seniors. " I said and called off the class.

I walked out holding the text book firmly in my hands.

" Madam " came running the football player. I smiled at him and signed him to walk with me.

" Yes, Bratt. What do you want? "

" Nothing more but just a little help. " He asked me and fumbled with his fingers.

" It's okay, you can tell me anything " I assured him.

He gave me a tight lip, " I've been planning do an internship in Mr. Antonio's company. I heard that Mr. Antonio is... " He trailed off.

I know what he wanted to say. He is harsh and demanding around. I smiled.

" He is a businessman, Bratt. Being kind to his workers would not make him to achieve the skies in business. And moreover, he is mean to people who see work at the end of fingertips. But trust me, he will go far when people take the work into hands. " I replied and stopped from walking further.

We faced eachother. " You are the captain. I don't think that you will ignore your work because your grades are good and your passion towards football is never ignored. I am sure he might like you when he go through your resumè " I patted on his arm and offered him a hand.

" All the best " I said shaking his hand. He smiled at me and nodded his head.

" Will you accompany me to his office tomorrow? " My brows tied on my forehead.

He observed my confusion and looked at the sky before gazing at me.

" You are aware that I have no parents, don't you mam? " Yeah! I know but what he meant actually.

I nodded my head slightly.

" This is my first time attending an interview and I am hell afraid. I thought that you will lift me up when needed.. so, mam... Will you accompany me to his office as an elder sister of mine. " He asked me with teary eyes. " After every hurdle, I always think that this is the last one but... You proved me that hurdles are a part in life and we will be better if we have a companion... I am searching for a right person to be with but.. when I felt your kindness, I think my sister will be like you if I had one... After my late family.. I felt that you are my new family. " He replied and looked at me hesitantly.

" Will you? " He asked me like he is asking a friend.

I smiled, " Go and prepare yourself for the interview. I will see you tomorrow in his office " I replied and walked away when he gave me a huge heart touching smile.