Disconnected

When I'm with you, I've a feeling that
I'm not a man to you but your life
-kanneywordsmith

⥃Antonio p.o.v

" Get lost... Take out the crap " I swept out the things on my table in frustration and in anger.

" Si- "

" I SAID GET OUT... ALL OF YOU " I yelled on top of my lungs.

They packed all of their things and literally ran out.

I took a deep breathe and plopped onto my chair before massaging my temple.

' You are my problem '

Fuck.

I gritted my teeth.

' You are a problem for yourself '

God! Serena... Why can't I even able to curse you?

I threw the notepad onto the floor.

Who asked her to love me?... Who asked her to understand me?... Who asked her what she feels about me?

A bank of questions, tons of needles, and unknown answers poking in my brain.

" So fucking frustrating " I pulled out my mobile and called the landline in the living room.

First ring

Second ring

Third-

" Hello " fucking hell it is.. hell hearing to a sweet voice. I took a deep breathe. " Hello, who is there? " My nerves instantly started relaxing.

No, I should be angry. Antonio stay angry. Stay angry.

" Antonio... " She mumbled more like called me.

" Huh! " I answered unconsciously.

I shook my head and cleared my throat. " I need to talk " I said patting the beginning of my nose.

" I am all ears " you!... If I am near her, I would have glared at her.

" Not on call... Somewhere private and alone " I said.

" I am sorry then " she replied. Is she nuts?

" Serena " I called her trying to be frustrated.

" Mr. Antonio... I am not free and other than phone call I am busy if you ask me. " She said.

" First... Stop calling me Mr. Antonio... It's irritating " I complained. " Fuck, why are you at home? " I asked her.

She paused for a long time. I looked at my phone and the call already disconnected.

Has she hung up the phone on me now?

I called her again.

" How fucking dare you hung up on me? "

-disconnected-

What?

I dailed again.

" What do you fucking think about yourself? "

-disconnected-

Oh my god! Why is she being crazy now?... Fuck... Okay, okay... I understood.

I called her again.

" Listen... I want to talk to you. It is very important " I said.

" But I am busy " what the fuck she is doing in the house?... Is she planning to wet the floor with a cloth?