Amsterdam

No where in this universe,
I can get the bliss of your fragrance
-kanneywordsmith

⥃Antonio p.o.v⥄

Cute children who shares their day with me, a beautiful wife who loves hear out my whole day and life of happiness, solving problems and caring partner.

Can me and Olivia make that happen?.....

I just gave a thought... a deep one...

-screech-

I stepped on the break before I got the tree. I am pushed over to the steering. My head near to hit the wheel.

Huh!... Huh!...

My gasps surrounded me.

Why did I saw Serena instead of Olivia?

Why was she smiling at me handing a little girl to me?

Why the fuck I gave her a kiss on the cheek?

I leaned back and hit the steering.

-hoooooonk-

Why am I missing her this much?

Why can't I able to sleep last night?

So many questions, I backed the car and stormed onto the road. I reached the mansion in ten minutes.

" Brother, have a taste of the meat... I prepared it " Jason came to me with the pan and spoon.

I didn't replied and matched to my room. And threw my clothes after closing the door and stepped into the shower. I stayed there with my hands on the wall and eyes closed till I heard a sweet voice.

' Antonio, can you hear me? ' I didn't opened my eyes. ' fine, I will eat the whole food '

I laughed at the memory when I pulled her plate and ate everything she prepared.

Soon, I changed into some casuals and started at the mobile that is resting on my bed.

She is my wife and I can call her when ever I want to.

I rushed towards it and dailed her number.

-first ring-

She lifted the call but I met with silence. None of us talked for a while minute.

" Antonio " my heart started beating like a DJ in club. " How are you? " God! Why she is talking so sweet! " Antonio "

" I-I am fine... How are you? " I asked her.

-cough-

" I am fine " she replied with a cough following after.

" Why are coughing? " I asked her angrily.

How dare she lie to me?

" It's just due to change in weather " she replied. Her voice changed.. I didn't even noticed properly. A slight change but.

' Serena... I told you to rest b- ' I heard a female voice but she stopped mid sentence.

" Serena... Don't lie to me. What happened to you? " I warned her.

" Antonio... I am fine and she is being a little over protective. That's it. Good night " she said and about end the call.

" WAIT " I yelled in the phone.

" God! Antonio.. why are you shouting?... "

" I am not going to leave you until you say the truth " I warned again.