very sorry

Ava

" I don't believe that you guys are on good terms. I am happy for both of you " Jason said by dropping me safely on my bed. I gave him a tight lip smile. " I will call someone to see your vitals. " He excused himself and walked out not forgetting to close the door.

My phone beepeed. I know who it is.

Brother.

I talked with my brother and turned on the television. I am happy, I dont know why but I am.

I really hate Jones because they are the reason for the death of my parents. I even don't know whether it is true or not because I just heard someone saying.

Crime is crime.

I am not going to forgive them not even in this life. I sighed and spent few hours watching television without thinking anything just having my time.

After some time, I heard a knock and " Ava, have some food. Please " guessed that she is Serena.

I didn't replied but stayed calm instead refusing. For sometime, it is dead silence and I think she left. I have no mood to eat now though my stoamch is growling.

Later next day morning, I stepped down to grab some fruits and found Serena searching for something. What is she searching for her.

" Sisso, did you found my bag! " Jason asked her and is now polishing his shoes. Why is he still here! I think he had a meeting today.

" I am on it Jason. Did you finished your breakfast! " She asked him and he replied yes. I quietly walked into the kitchen and grabbed some fruits though the breakfast is mouth watering. I think she is a wonderful cook.

 I think she is a wonderful cook

Ava control yourself.

I walked back towards the stairs and found Serena running out wuth his briefcase. " Jason, hurry up " she yelled and Jason followed outside.

I chuckled and stepped upstairs. They are like mom and son. I froze at my door and gave them a thought. She is no less than a mother for him. They are so close. I saw her one time polishing his shoes when he going to attend the success meet of his previous movie.

Does she a good women like Jason told?

Will she treat me same like she do to Jason!

I shook my head, these are unnecessary thoughts and questions. I closed the door behind me and turned on the television.

she again came and asked me to have food. I am serious, why can't she leave me alone. I don't want her concern or effection. That is temporary. I don't want her to refill my feelings towards someone's care other than my brothers. I don't want any other except them.

I angrily increased the volume telling her that I don't like to talk with her.

'Ava, atleast have some food. Jason is not home. You can avoid me now. But at least take some food. '