Break up

Everyone do mistakes, sometimes
they change people & sometimes
they manipulate people
-kanneywordsmith

✽ Ninny p.o.v ✽

" I told you n- " I trailed off when I found Antonio infront of me by the time I turn to respond for the door.

" Antonio "

He marched towards me and touched my forehead. " You made me worried " he kissed my forehead and hugged me.

What?

Is this for real?

" Serena - " Dad.

I pulled off from him and looked behind.

" Dad "

" Mr. Antonio " Antonio faced my dad.

" Uncle. I am taking her with me. " He said and turned to me. " If you want anything packed. Tell me, I will do it " what.. I don't want to go with him.

" Antonio.. let her stay here for few more days. She is not feeling good after all " my mom took my side.

" Yes " yeah! That's my family.

" I will take care of her. Trust me. " He assured.

" Antonio.. " I trailed off when he gave me a stern look. " What? " I asked him.

" I am hell angry on you. So, stop behaving cute " what?

-laughs-

" Aww.. "

" Antonio.. let her stay. I will drop her after two days. " My uncle said coming forward.

" I appreciate your concern on my wife. But the fact is that she is my wife now. I can take care of her " Antonio said pulling me to him by my shoulders.

" Brother... "

" Quill, we should also remember that she is now a responsible women. She has a family. And we should let her fulfill the duty of a wife... Antonio " he walked forward to the side table and packed my tablets. " Take care of her. " He handed the package to Antonio.

Antonio nodded his head and grabbed me out. I said my goodbyes and my family packed few glares for Antonio which Antonio ignored.

He opened the door for me and stepped inside.

" Take care, baby. "

" Don't forget to call "

" Ninny, don't work for long hours. "

" Ask Mr. Antonio if you want anything. After all what he will do with that money if not for her wife. " Antonio chuckled.

I signed my aunt to lower her voice.

" Don't worry, madam. I will buy whatever she wants. She just have to ask " he said and started the ignition.

I waved my hand till I see the blur image of my family.

We met the road, " Did you consulted the advocate? " I asked him.

" Not yet. Still takes few days. " Oh! " Lay down. I will wake you up once we reach. " So nice of you.

" I am fine " I sat properly and looked outside.

⬰٭⇴

" You don't have to come if you are not feeling well " he said standing behind me.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

If not, someone might attack you. I can't give access to those who are sending me threats via letters from past few weeks.