Brother

When you love someone so much.. you never
mind their disability, because all you see is a kid.
-kanneywordsmith

✽ Ninny p.o.v ✽

" I never felt like I am useless but here.. I felt that... I am dying everyday. Everytime I see myself in the mirror.. I see a girl who is lost... Please... Let me go... I will not tell anyone about what happened between us. Mother promise. " She pinched her adams apple. Her cries never slowed down. " I want my brother... I want to cry out my pain... Please let me go " she begged with tears.

I can't.

I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tight to me. She cried into my shirt. " Please " she held my shirt and crumpled it. Tears formed in my eyes.

" Shh! " I silenced her. She gripped my shirt that's it. It's not a complete hug yet I felt like I am having something more in my arms. Precious.

She is so weak. No proper food, proper sleep and proper sense. She cried and cried till she felt weak to cry more, soon fell asleep. I looked down at her and wiped out the tears that are falling without her consent. I lifted her and again placed her on the bed. I then neatly arranged her clothes back in the closet. I looked at the suitcase and called the maid.

" Yes, sir "

" Take that suitcase with you. If you want, use it or donate it away but that should not be caught by Madam " I ordered and she nodded taking the suitcase away. A top fell on the floor, I folded it and placed inside... She don't have much clothes. And she only have simple clothes. How can she accompany me to the party after two days?

I searched in Serena's phone and collected Damien's number. Atleast she change her mind after talking to her brother.

" Hello, who is this? "

" Ah!... It's me. Antonio " I said by scratching the back of my head.

" Brotherly!... How are you? " He asked me.

" I am fine... We-we are fine " I said casually.

" Brotherly... Anything happened? " He asked me.

" Umm... Serena... She is not feeling well.. she wants to see you.. do you have time to come for once? " I said.

" What happened to Ninny? " I can hear the worry in his voice.

" She- she caught up with fever... Will you come? " I asked him.

" I am already starting... Take care of her till I come, brotherly. It takes hours and I try to make it as fast as possible. " He asked me more like begged me.

" There is no hurry. And you don't have to tell me, I will take care of her. " I said.

" I am sorry, I was just worried about her. She never lie down on bed even she is having high temperature... If she is then the situation is worse. I am little over reacted " he said and I heard the noises. And him gasping. I think he is running.

" It's okay " I said.

" I am already in my car and I will make it my tomorrow afternoon brotherly. " He said and seized the call.

What is with her?... Why every one in her family reacting instantly in her matter?... Why is she so special to them?

I called my private investigator and asked him to get full details of her. He asked me why I want to investigate about my wife. I told him that someone attacked her. He then obeyed.

By the time, I had my lunch it is already past six. I can say it is supper. Serena is sleeping soundly. I did not wanted to disturb her.

I sat in my living room and started treating the cuts on my knuckles. I thought it is not that deep while eating but it is. I cleaned with the cotton and grabbed the ointment.