Chapter 10 (Lemon)

Mulai dari awal

"To be friends," Naruto replied with a friendly smile.

Sasuke's confusion was evident as he glanced at Hinata and then touched her now-short hair. "What happened?" he demanded.

Before Hinata could respond, Naruto chimed in. "A couple of girls came and cut her hair, but don't worry, I took care of them! Believe it!" he declared proudly.

Sasuke grunted, his expression unreadable, and then released Hinata before walking away without another word.

High school marked a turning point in Hinata's life. One day, while Hinata and Sasuke were playing video games, Sasuke suddenly spoke up. "Let's be each other's firsts." Naruto wasn't present that day as his mom had grounded him for a bad grade. Confused, Hinata asked, "Our first what?" Sasuke looked directly at her and responded bluntly, "Our first kiss, our first time having sex." Embarrassment flushed Hinata's face. "Why?" she asked hesitantly. Sasuke's answer was direct. "Because I want you to be my first." Her heart raced as she fidgeted with her sheets. "Like, right now?" she asked, avoiding his gaze. Sasuke gently held her chin and looked into her eyes, his dark orbs meeting her light ones. He leaned in, pressing his forehead against hers. "I love you, Hinata," he whispered softly before kissing her.

{Hinata's POV}

He leaned me back onto the bed climbing on top of me still kissing me. He got in between my legs pushing up against me. "Mm" I moaned. I blushed as Sasuke leans back to look at me smirking. He takes off his shirt, throwing it across the room before sticking his hands into mine. His fingers inching their way to my breasts. I bit my lip watching him. I felt something hard on my core by my body automatically moving on its own rubbing against it. Sasuke leans forward grunting lowly into my ear. I felt hot. I reached up and touched his skin while looking down to see us both grinding on each other. Our breaths got heavy. I lean up taking my shirt off before grabbing the back of his head pulling him down to kiss me. I didn't feel like my shy self at that moment, I felt confident. After a while all our clothes ended up on the floor leaving us both naked looking at each other. Sasuke was the first to break the staring contest by rubbing himself on me. I moaned at the sensation I was feeling. It was way different than before. Soon I felt him stop as he put the tip by my entrance. I looked up at him while he was watching what he was doing.

"I heard it hurts the first time." He said look up at me.

"I can handle it." I stuttered out while blushing. "I-I want you."

Sasuke pushes his length inside of me. I threw my head back moaning loudly but my mouth was soon covered by Sasuke's hand. "You don't wanna wake up your parents, do you?" he grunted, pushing further in. With one last thrust he breaks through my hymen. A tear fell from my eyes as I felt a shot of pain go through my body. Sasuke stays still while kissing where the tears were before kissing my lips. "Sorry," he said. I started moving my hips on him. We were both a moaning mess. We were grasping at each other, pulling, sucking, biting, and scratching. It just felt so good. I felt tightening on my stomach. "F-fast." I moaned out while clenching hard on the sheets. I arched my back while making him feel deeper inside of me, making the tightening worse. Soon I came with a loud moan. Sasuke riding out his while unleashing his sperm deep inside of me. Sasuke pulls out and lays next to me panting.

"So I see you guys had fun without me," Naruto teased as he entered the room. I nearly screamed but quickly covered myself with the sheets. Sasuke whispered in annoyance, "Dobe, really? Get out." Naruto just laughed and sat down at the edge of the bed, saying, "Hey, I was wondering when it was going to happen. Just happy that it did." I peered out from under the sheets, feeling embarrassed. Naruto's expression then turned wistful. "Kinda wish we all lost our first together though," he added.

I blushed harder and stuttered out, "What do you mean?" Naruto sighed and looked at both Sasuke and me. "What I mean is, I love you both and I wanted to be each other's first," he confessed. Sasuke and I were shocked by Naruto's words. "You love us? Both Sasuke and I?" I asked for clarification.

Naruto nodded while stretching his pink-tinted cheeks. "I don't swing that way, Dobe," Sasuke retorted, pulling on his boxers. "I mean, I don't either, don't get me wrong. But I do know that I have feelings for both of you."

I was confused by the situation and asked, "So what does this mean?" Naruto crawled on top of me and gave me a kiss on the lips. "What I mean is, Sasuke and I both love you. So we can love you together," he said, kissing down my neck. I was shocked and overwhelmed by the sudden confession.

"What makes you think I wanna share Hinata?" Sasuke asked while Naruto was still kissing my neck. Naruto suddenly stops pulling back with a grin. "Well if you didn't want to share then why aren't you stopping me?" I blushed. Both of the boys now in an intense glare. "Let's let Hinata decide." Naruto said, turning to me, Sasuke looking at me as well. "W-well I-I wouldn't mind." I stuttered out playing with the sheets.

Both boys looked at me, their eyes wide with surprise. Sasuke spoke first, "Hinata, are you sure about this?" I nodded, feeling a little embarrassed. "I-I mean, I love you both, and I don't want to choose between you," I said softly, looking down at my hands. Naruto grinned and wrapped an arm around me, "See, Sasuke? Hinata is okay with it." Sasuke looked at me again, searching my face for any signs of hesitation. When he found none, he finally spoke, "Okay then, if that's what Hinata wants, we can make this work."

I smiled at both of them, feeling relieved and happy. But then a thought occurred to me, "Um, guys? How is this going to work exactly?" Naruto chuckled, "We'll figure it out as we go along, Hinata. The important thing is that we're all in this together." Sasuke nodded, "And we'll make sure that everyone is comfortable with everything that happens."

I blushed again, feeling a little overwhelmed by the whole situation, but at the same time, excited. The three of us spent the rest of the night talking and figuring out the logistics of our new relationship. It wasn't going to be easy, but we were determined to make it work.