Chapter 4 -Lemon-

{Hinata's POV:}

-Lemon-

I sink back into the chair, my body exhausted after hours of planning and discussion. The room is now dark, the only light coming from the dim lamps on Sasuke's desk. The rest of the employees had left, leaving only the three of us behind. Naruto looks at me and laughs, but Sasuke remains silent, his eyes studying me intently. The intensity of his gaze makes me squirm, and I unconsciously rub my thighs together in embarrassment.

Naruto notices my discomfort and places a reassuring hand on my knee. "You okay, Hinata?" he asks, his voice full of concern.

I bite my bottom lip nervously. "Y-yeah, just been a long day. My back is a little sore," I reply, stretching my arms and arching my back to alleviate the tension.

Naruto's face softens. "Here, come sit on my lap, babe. I'll give you a back massage," he offers, patting his thighs.

I hesitate for a moment, feeling Sasuke's eyes still fixed on me, but the promise of a massage is too tempting to resist. I slowly get up from my chair and move to sit on Naruto's lap, feeling a thrill of anticipation as his strong hands begin to knead my shoulders. A low moan escapes my lips as the tension melts away under his skilled touch.

Sasuke rose from his seat and approached us, his eyes still focused on me. He licked his lips before taking a seat at the edge of his desk, watching as Naruto massaged my back, eliciting soft moans from my lips. As I leaned my head on Naruto's shoulder, he whispered in my ear, "Does your lower back hurt too?" I nodded in response, humming softly. Naruto's hands moved down to my lower back, and I shifted forward, causing my skirt to ride up on my thighs. I heard Sasuke gulp audibly, and Naruto couldn't resist smirking against my ear, clearly enjoying the reaction he was eliciting.

I felt Naruto's hand slowly making its way around my waist lifting my skirt more before rubbing me through my lacy panties. I moaned, biting my lip again before looking Sasuke in the eyes. "Does it hurt here too," Naruto breathed into my ear. I nodded, still looking into Sasuke's eyes. "Let me help you with that." Naruto continued. He pulled my panties aside before rubbing me between my folds. "Ah" I moaned. "You're so wet, Hime." Naruto moaned out. Sasuke stood up from the desk again, slowly unzipping his pants. His pants fell to his ankles and he rubbed himself through his boxers. After a little his boxers joined his pants on the floor.

"In my office really?" Sasuke growled. A sexy raspy laugh came out of Nautos lips. I looked down at Sasuke's length. Pre-cum sliding down the slit. I liked my lips, wanting to take a taste. Naruto slowly lifted me off him and moved me to the desk, setting me gently on my back. My skirt at this point was at my waist. I feel Naruto taking off my panties before he starts devouring me. I gasped in surprise while I laced my hands into his hair to keep him in place. I bucked my hips in pleasure. I watched as Sasuke walked over to the other side of the desk, his cock right next to me. I grabbed it with my free hand stroking him. I heard him grunt leaning his head back. He steps closer letting me lick his length. I stuck the tip in my moan still moaning from the pressure I was feeling from Naruto. "Fuck." Sasuke whispered before lightly thrusting his hip to put more of his length in my mouth. I felt Naruto fumble with his belt, trying to take his pants off as well while still sucking and licking my folds. My moans were blocking my Sasuke's cock as I felt light I was close to cumming. My eyes started to water. I felt Naruto stick two fingers inside of me pumping hard to help me cum. I screamed in pleasure on Sasuke as he kept thrusting into my mouth. My legs tightened as I rode out my orgasm as Naruto laps up on my juices.

"You always taste so good Hinata." He says licking his fingers, smirking at me. Sasuke pulls out of my mouth making a pop sound. A string of saliva connecting us still. I blushed. "Would you like to honor Sasuke? Or should I?" He said while rubbing his length against me, coating it with my wetness.

"I'll let you start while I get the pull out couch ready." Sasuke said before walking to the other side of his office.

Naruto kisses me deeply while pushing his length inside of me slowly. I could feel him stretching me out. I moaned into the kiss while trying to pull him closer with my arms and my legs. "You like when daddys inside you, uh?" He asked while pulling away from the kiss. I blushed, nodding my head while looking away. He forcefully grabs my chin making me look at him. "Look at me when I'm talking to you." he said while slowly thrusting his hips. I bit my lip.

"Y-yes D-daddy" I stuttered out. I hear him laugh while changing his thrusts to a more aggressive speed. Now you would be surprised. Isn't Naruto the one to 'make love'? Well no quite the opposite. Naruto loves the attention. He's the one in charge and you gotta follow everything he says. If not you get punished. That could be from spanking or not letting you cum. Naruto pleases himself NOT the other way around. If you dont cum, Too bad. Sasuke on the other hand is the lover. Are you surprised by that? His touches are sweet, he always makes sure that you feel good and that you're satisfied. Though there are times where he does get carried away. I felt Naruto grip my hips tightly, thrusting hard into me making the desk shake. Everything on it threatens to fall off.

"If one thing falls off my desk Naruto, I swear to god." Sasuke yells. At this point he set up the pull out couch and was laying on it watching us while stroking himself off. Naruto Ignores him still thrusting deep inside of me kissing my womb with his tip. I was a moaning fit. I was scratching the desk trying to grasp something. Sasuke's stapler fell off along with some other small things. I looked at Sasuke to see him glaring at Naruto before meeting my eyes. I watched him stroke himself harder. Grunting. Licking his lips. I felt butterflies forming in the pit of my stomach as I felt myself about to cum. Naruto stops. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"N-naruto....I-I was." "Close" he finished the sentence before me, smiling wide. I nodded blushing. "I didn't want to leave Sasuke out." He lifted me up still inside of me and walked me to where Sasuke was. I gripped onto him tight, scared to fall. Once we got to the bed he set me down before pulling out, making me frown. "Oh calm down you big baby." He lays on his back quickly grabbing lube rubbing on himself before pats his lap. I go over him with my back facing him. I angle down so that his tip is at my asshole. Slowly easing myself onto him again with a moan. I look up to see Sasuke towering over me still standing. He grabs my chin lightly, giving me a sweet kiss on my lips before leaning me back more onto Naruto. He fit himself between mine and Naruto's legs before rubbing himself on me. I bit my lip watching him. Teasing me. Naruto was getting Impatient so he started to thrust his hips against me making me throw my head back with a loud moan. "Oh oh.. T-that feels so good." I moaned out trying to catch my breath. Sasuke smirked before pushing his length in. "Oh Fuck." I screamed out clenching onto Naruto to stay steady.

Naruto fake gasps "Did our sweet Hime just curse? Do we feel that good in your tight holes?" He thrust harder with Sasuke trying to match him. I couldn't breathe. The pleasure was too much. My mouth was wide open as they thrusted themself into me. Sasuke grabs my chin again, kissing me. I felt the butterflies again. I didn't want to cum yet. I wanted them to cum with me. "Fuck im about to cum." Naruto grunted out. "Me too," Sasuke moaned onto my lips. Their thrusts got me frantic and desperate to get off. I came feeling them fill me up to the brim in each hole. I gasped out of breath while falling on top of Naruto. Sasuke slides out and lands right next to Naruto on the bed. "Did that feel good you guys?" Naruto asked moving to that I was in between then also pulling out of me. I let you a small moan from the feeling. I nodded, not being able to get the word out. Sasuke just grunted while caressing my side over my clothes. "Man, I could go again!" Naruto smiled smugly. Sasuke and I both laughed.

The room fell silent, the only sound was the sound of our breathing. I couldn't help but smile to myself as I held onto both of their hands. "Don't think that I won't kick your ass, Naruto,"

Naruto chuckled. "Ah, come on, Sasuke. It was just a little harmless fun," he protested. We all turned our heads to Sasuke's desk to find almost everything that was on it had fallen to the floor. I blushed with embarrassment while Naruto laughed. "Calm down, Teme. I'll clean it up before we go. Daddy doesn't want to get Mommy mad," he teased, taunting Sasuke.

Sasuke growled in anger. "Oh, you're so getting it," he warned, getting up from the bed and advancing towards Naruto.

"H-Hey, at least let's put our pants back on!" Naruto exclaimed, also getting up and running around the room to avoid Sasuke's grasp.