Chapter 10 (Lemon)

Blast to the Past:

Hinata timidly hid behind her father's leg when a woman named Mikoto approached them. "Hello, Hinata. I'm Mikoto, and this is my son, Sasuke," she introduced, encouraging Sasuke to step forward. Hinata mumbled a greeting, feeling even shyer when her father chided her for not properly greeting their guests.

Reluctantly, Hinata stood in front of Sasuke and bowed, as she had been taught. When she looked up, she met his striking black eyes. "You have weird eyes," Sasuke blurted out. Hinata blushed furiously as his mother scolded him and demanded an apology, which he grudgingly gave.

As Mikoto and Hinata's father engaged in conversation, Sasuke and Hinata were left alone in the living room. Hinata fidgeted nervously with her fingers while Sasuke's gaze remained fixed on her. "So, are we going to do something or not?" he asked, shoving his hands into his pockets.

Nodding silently, Hinata led him to the game room. At the tender ages of three and four, they shared a strange attraction that Hinata couldn't help but feel.

Elementary school brought happiness to Sasuke and Hinata's lives. During lunchtime, they would sit outside in the schoolyard while other kids played on the playground. Occasionally, girls would approach Sasuke or give Hinata dirty looks, but nothing significant happened until Sasuke made an unexpected declaration.

It all started with Kiba, a classmate they now worked with. One day, Kiba requested a private conversation with Hinata while they were in the cafeteria. As Hinata blushed and nodded in agreement, Sasuke grabbed her wrist, holding her in place.

"Whatever you want to say to her, say it to me," Sasuke growled at Kiba.

"Why do you care, Uchiha?" Kiba challenged, grabbing Hinata's other wrist.

"Because she's mine," Sasuke replied, tightening his grip on Hinata's wrist.

Kiba retorted, "Oh yeah, who said that?!"

"I did," Sasuke smirked. "And I'll make sure the whole school knows."

Kiba shouted, "Go ahead then!" Sasuke climbed onto the cafeteria table and declared, "Listen up, everyone! Hinata is mine! She's going to be my wife one day!"

The school erupted in laughter, and Hinata's face turned bright red. Despite feeling embarrassed, Sasuke's announcement made her feel both special and self-conscious.

---

A few days later, Hinata faced severe bullying. Sobbing uncontrollably, she found herself cornered by a group of girls. One of them held a chunk of Hinata's hair in one hand and a pair of scissors in the other, taunting her cruelly. Just as the situation escalated, a small boy with spiky blonde hair intervened.

"HEY! Get off her!" he shouted, confronting the bullies. "Just because she has something you don't doesn't mean you should treat her this way!" The girls sneered, but before they could cause further harm, the blonde boy tackled one of them to the ground and managed to grab the scissors, cutting a piece of the bully's hair off.

"How do you like it, huh?" Naruto demanded as the girls fled. He then walked up to Hinata and extended his hand to help her up. "Are you okay?" he asked, concern evident in his voice as Hinata sniffled and wiped away her tears. Taking her hand in his, he suggested, "Follow me. My mom's a hairdresser. I can ask her to fix your hair." His smile provided some comfort, and Hinata sniffed again before nodding and following him.

---

Hinata stumbled over her words as she nervously introduced Naruto to Sasuke. Sasuke's face tightened as he appraised Naruto before pulling Hinata closer to him. His voice turned icy as he asked, "What do you want?"