Chapter 6 -Lemon-

{Hinata's POV}

-Lemon-

Sasuke's absence during dinner with Naruto and me was palpable, and I knew it was because he was still upset that I had agreed to spend the night alone with Naruto. Naruto grumbled, clearly annoyed by Sasuke's behavior. "I don't get why he has to be here all the time. You and him aren't even dating," he complained.

"Naruto, Sasuke just needs some space right now. He also doesn't fully trust you after the incident the last time," I explained, feeling Naruto wrap his arms around my waist from behind. He rested his chin on my shoulder and let out a sigh. "You're right. I was a bit out of line. I'm sorry," he said, planting a gentle kiss on my shoulder. I melted into his embrace, feeling content.

"I know Sasuke loves us, but it'll take some time for him to let you back in again," I reassured Naruto, hoping to alleviate some of the tension.

Naruto swiftly carries me upstairs, his grip tight and secure around my waist. As we ascend, he breaks the silence. "I know Sasuke has known you longer and used to have feelings for you, but that was back in elementary school. He hasn't talked about marrying you for a long time now." A hot blush creeps up my cheeks as I recall Sasuke's outburst from years ago.

I remember the scene clearly: Sasuke standing atop the cafeteria table, bellowing at the top of his lungs. "Listen up, you losers! Hinata is mine! She's going to be my wife one day!"

Naruto chuckles at the memory. "I remember the teacher yelling at him, and all the girls were glaring at you," he says. I shake my head at the recollection. That moment marked the beginning of the bullying I suffered, which was how I first met Naruto.

I was sobbing uncontrollably while one of the girls held a chunk of my hair in one hand and a pair of scissors in the other. She laughed as she taunted me. "If you left Sasuke alone, this wouldn't have happened." Then, she hurled the hair at me and proceeded to grab another handful.

"HEY! Get off her!" I remember looking up through my tears to see a small boy with spiky blonde hair. "Just because she has something you don't doesn't mean you should treat her this way!" The girls sneered at him. "Sasuke loves long hair, so cutting hers off will make him not love her anymore. Leave us alone, you freak." But before she could do more harm, the blonde boy tackled her to the ground.

As we entered the room, Naruto placed me gently on the bed, his forehead resting on mine. "I think he's scared," Naruto said, and I looked at him, confused. "He loves you a lot, Hinata. Maybe he's worried that I'm going to take you away from him," he explained, letting out a sigh. "The thing that hurts about all of this is that we both want you to ourselves. I'm okay with sharing you because I love Sasuke too, and I trust him to treat you right. But he's loved you longer, without me being there."

I nodded my head in understanding, listening carefully to his words. "But I'm sure we'll figure it out, believe it!" Naruto exclaimed with a wide smile. "Now, let's stop talking about this sad conversation and get to the fun part," he continued, wiggling his eyebrows and making me laugh. "That's the sound I like to hear," he said before leaning in to capture my lips.

"I was thinking tonight we will try something different." Naruto said with a smile when the kiss broke. "I got some new toys for you. And I hid them under your bed." he said laughing while reaching down grabbing a box. He opens the box up, making my eyes go wide. I sat up looking inside. It was full of sex toys. From anal beads to vibrators. There were also rope and cuffs. Bind folds. Basically everything that you would find in a sex shop. I reached in and pulled out something that looked like clamps with a metal chain connecting them. I look up at him curiously. "Those are nipple clamps." I dropped them, making him laugh at my reaction. "We don't need to try them today if you don't want to." I picked them up again. I put them back in the box and pulled out another pair that had a collar attached to it as well. I look at him embarrassed, handing them to him. Once he grasped them I took off my shirt and bra waiting for his command. He grins mischievously before putting the collar piece around my neck. He leaned me back onto the bed before cupping my breasts in his hands. He plopped one into his mouth while pinching the other with his fingers.