Chapter 28

"Damn, Hinata!" Naruto said, giving her a small spank on the butt

"Damn, Hinata!" Naruto said, giving her a small spank on the butt. "You look sexy," he added with a grin. Hinata giggled and turned to him with a smile, leaning up to kiss him on the lips. He met her halfway, pulling her closer. "You don't look too bad yourself," Hinata said between kisses.

Suddenly, Hinata felt a hot breath on her neck, followed by soft kisses. She giggled and turned to see Sasuke smirking at her. "You also look very handsome, Sasuke," Hinata said, giving him a short kiss. Naruto interrupted them, "We should get going." He pulled Hinata towards him, and Sasuke's expression turned to a glare. "Yeah, let's go," Hinata said with a smile, not realizing the tension in the room.

"Introducing Hinata Hyuga, Naruto Uzumaki, and Sasuke Uchiha!" The announcer's voice boomed, capturing the attention of the entire room. Naruto looped his arm around Hinata's shoulder as Sasuke held her hand, and they descended the stairs together. After acknowledging the announcer, they continued into the gala.

Ino and Sai appeared, greeting the trio with a smirk. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the trio!" Ino teased. "Hinata looked stunning, as always. Watch out, boys, Sai and I might steal her away," she added with a wink. Hinata chuckled and lightly tapped Ino's arm. "You know these two would go to great lengths to get me back," she said, causing Sasuke and Naruto to smirk. Sasuke then pulled Hinata closer, placing his hands on her waist and giving Ino and Sai a slight glare. In response, Ino quickly dragged Sai away, teasingly calling Sasuke a "guard dog."

Hinata turned to face Sasuke, who gave her hips a gentle squeeze. "Sasuke, you know they were joking, right?" she asked, with a hint of disbelief in her voice. Sasuke shrugged. "They didn't take my glare as a joke," he replied. Hinata nodded, knowing Sasuke's glare was serious business. "Well, most of the time when you glare, it means you mean business," she said. Sasuke then pulled Hinata into a kiss, eliciting a sigh from her.

Naruto cleared his throat and leaned in closer to Hinata, eager for a kiss. Hinata giggled and kissed Naruto once he reached her, still in Sasuke's arms.

As the trio enjoyed their moment together, a cough interrupted them, prompting them to turn around and see who it was. "O-Oh, Father!" Hinata stuttered, her face flushing with embarrassment at the sight of her father witnessing her kissing her two boyfriends.

"How are you guys?" Hiashi asked, looking at all three of them. Naruto beamed. "We're doing great!" he exclaimed happily. Sasuke simply nodded at Hiashi, acknowledging his presence.

Hinata smiled, feeling relieved that her father seemed to be taking the situation in stride. "Yeah, we've been doing really well," she added, hoping to reassure him.

Hiashi hummed in response, his expression inscrutable.There was a brief moment of silence as Hiashi continued to observe the trio. Hinata shifted nervously, unsure of what her father was thinking. Finally, Hiashi spoke. "I see," he said simply, his tone neutral.

Hinata braced herself for a lecture or a stern warning, but to her surprise, Hiashi merely nodded and walked away, leaving the trio alone once more. Hinata let out a relieved breath, grateful that her father seemed to be accepting of her relationship with Naruto and Sasuke.

As the gala continued, Sasuke and Naruto excused themselves to attend to something, leaving Hinata behind with Ino and Sai. Suddenly, the sound of Naruto's voice could be heard over the speaker system. "Is this thing on? Yeah. Oh. Um, Hi, I'm Naruto, and this is my partner Sasuke," he announced, his voice ringing out clearly.

Hinata felt a sense of anticipation, wondering what Naruto and Sasuke were up to. Before she knew it, the spotlight shone on her, causing her to gasp in surprise. "Hinata, can you come up to the stage, please?" Naruto requested, his voice full of excitement.

Slowly, Hinata made her way to the stage, feeling a sense of confusion mixed with nervousness. Sasuke took her hand and knelt down on one knee, while Naruto took her other arm. "Hinata, you were our first and only love, and we can't imagine a future without you. Will you do us the honor of marrying both of us?" Naruto asked, his smile lighting up the stage.

Overwhelmed with emotion, Hinata's eyes filled with tears as she nodded her head in agreement. Sasuke then presented her with a ring, sliding it onto her finger. Hinata could barely contain her excitement as she tackled both Sasuke and Naruto to the ground, showering them with kisses and tears of joy.

The crowd erupted into applause and cheers as Hinata embraced her two beloved partners, feeling an overwhelming sense of love and happiness.