Chapter 18

Hinata looked up to see four pairs of eyes looking at her with pleasure in them. She gave a small smile before continuing what she was doing. Naruto gripped her hair, asking her who was their little slut. She blushed but still continued to suck on both of their dicks. "Get on all fours, slut," Naruto said. She obeyed, which made him chuckle in satisfaction. Sasuke came up behind her, wrapping her hair around his hand before giving it a little tug. She moaned, liking the feeling as she looked back at him. He rubbed his dick on her which made her grind back onto him. But something wasn't right. Sasuke doesn't feel like this. Hinata felt hands grip her hips to keep her in place. Her eyes shot open. The room was dark. She looked around confused. Then she saw it. Toneri was grinding on her, moaning. She cringed, did she just grind on him because she was dreaming about Naruto and Sasuke? Toneri, still moaning and grunting, leaned into her ear.

"Who's my little slut waking me up in the middle of the night to grind on me." She froze in terror. She pulled herself away, feeling uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me," she said, moving further away from Toneri. "

Me soon if you continue," he replied, making her cringe.

"I wanted to wait, remember?" she said, hoping he would understand. He let out a frustrated sigh and laid back with his arm over his head.

"You can't just do that and not expect something to happen. Now what am I going to do with this?" he asked, pointing to his pants. She felt her face turning red as she turned away from him, embarrassed.

---

"Stop touching me, Naruto," Sasuke said, moving away from Naruto on the bed. Naruto had asked to spend the night at Sasuke's, saying he was too lonely without Hinata being there.

"Come on, Sasuke, can't we just cuddle?" Naruto asked.

"No. If you touch me again, you can sleep on the couch," Sasuke replied, sighing. Naruto turned his back to Sasuke, feeling upset.

"We cuddle when Hinata is with us," Naruto mumbled under his breath. Sasuke let out another sigh before relenting and pulling Naruto to his chest, cuddling him.

"Don't tell anyone about this," Sasuke said, sounding annoyed.

Naruto snuggled closer to Sasuke, feeling grateful for the warmth and comfort. "I won't, I promise," he whispered, nuzzling his face into Sasuke's neck. They lay there in silence for a few moments, Sasuke's arms wrapped tightly around Naruto's body. Naruto was almost asleep when Sasuke spoke up again.

"I miss her too, you know," Sasuke said softly, referring to Hinata. Naruto nodded, knowing exactly how Sasuke felt. It was tough being away from Hinata, especially when they were all so used to being together. But Naruto also knew that Hinata needed some time to herself before the wedding.

"I know. But we'll be with her again soon," Naruto reassured him, rubbing small circles on Sasuke's chest. Sasuke hummed in response, his grip on Naruto tightening. They fell asleep like that, holding onto each other tightly, finding comfort in their bond and the love they shared for Hinata.

---

The next morning, Hinata was awakened by the sound of a heated conversation seeping into her room. "What do you mean she's not eating?!" Toneri's voice barked at someone, filled with frustration. A nervous man responded, "Sir, we've tried everything, but the girl just won't eat! She barely drinks anything either." Toneri let out an exasperated sigh, rubbing his temples. "Fine, I'll go over there," he said before storming out of the room.

Hinata's heart raced as she heard Toneri approaching their bedroom. Quickly, she pretended to be asleep as he entered, sighing before gently shaking her shoulder. "Hey, Toneri," she mumbled groggily. "I have to go, love. I'll be back later. Don't wait up, okay?" Toneri kissed her forehead and left without answering her question about his whereabouts. Once she heard the front door shut, Hinata reached for the little flip phone Sasuke had given her for emergencies.