Chapter 2

Hinata was enjoying the warmth of Sasuke's embrace when he interrupted her peaceful moment with a soft whisper. "Hinata," he said, causing her to open her sleepy eyes and look at him. "Hm?" she replied drowsily. "Doesn't the tournament start in an hour?" Sasuke reminded her. Suddenly, Hinata sat up quickly, realizing the time. "Oh no!" she exclaimed, hopping out of bed and rushing to the closet.

As she quickly retrieved her volleyball uniform, Hinata grabbed a pair of panties and a sports bra from her dresser. While bending over to put on her underwear, she heard the bed shifting and saw Sasuke getting up and walking towards her. Hinata giggled, "Whatever you're thinking, we don't have time for that right now." Sasuke playfully smacked her behind before grabbing his own outfit and getting dressed. Hinata made sure to always keep spare clothing on hand for when the boys stayed over, which was a frequent occurrence.

"Let's go," Sasuke said, once they were both dressed. "We should go get Naruto," Hinata suggested. "He's already waiting in the car," Sasuke replied. When they arrived, they saw Naruto leaning against the vehicle, and he approached Hinata with a quick peck on the lips. She smiled and patted his cheek before climbing into the passenger seat, while Naruto took his place in the back.

Sasuke started the car and placed his hand on Hinata's thigh, while Naruto began to massage her neck. She leaned back, relishing in their loving touch. "Don't worry, Hinata. We'll get you there on time," Naruto reassured her. Hinata closed her eyes and let out a contented sigh, feeling grateful for the love and support of her two partners. They were unconventional, but she wouldn't change it for anything.

Upon arriving at the venue, Hinata sees Sakura running towards them. "Hi Hinata! Hello Naruto, S-sasuke," she greeted them warmly. Naruto and Hinata hugged her while Sasuke simply nodded. Sakura blushed. "Sasuke, are you excited to see us play?" Sakura asked, to which Sasuke responded with a grunt. Sakura giggled, undeterred by Sasuke's lack of enthusiasm. "Cool," she said dreamily. Naruto laughed and patted Sasuke's back, causing Sasuke to twist Naruto's arm in retaliation. "Okay, okay, I won't touch you," Naruto said, wincing in pain. Sakura and Hinata giggled at their antics. "Let's go inside," Sakura said, grabbing Sasuke's arm and dragging him ahead, while Naruto draped his arm around Hinata's shoulders. As they walked, Naruto leaned into Hinata's ear and whispered, "When can I have you all to myself?" She playfully swatted his chest. "Take me to dinner first, then we'll see," She replied jokingly. "But Hinata!" Naruto exclaimed, causing the couple in front of us to turn around. Sasuke looked annoyed by Sakura's touch, which made Hinata smile.

As they entered the building, Hinata saw the crowded gymnasium filled with people and a volleyball net with six girls on one side and four on the other. "Let's go, girls!" shouted Ino, and Sakura pulled Hinata away from Naruto's embrace. "Come on, Hinata! You and your 'boyfriend' can catch up later," she teased with a playful grin.

"Still single and ready to mingle!" yelled Naruto, which made some girls nearby giggle. Sasuke, annoyed by Naruto's behavior, smacked him on the back of the head, saying "Idiot."

As the other volleyball team arrived, a young woman named Shion rushed over to where Naruto was standing. "Naruto, is that you?" she exclaimed. Hinata felt uncomfortable remembering the times when Shion had bullied her for being friends with Naruto.

"Hey Shion! I didn't know you played volleyball," Naruto said, surprised, as he rubbed the back of his neck. Shion hugged him, and he hesitantly hugged her back. "I missed you so much! I wish I still went to your school so we could be together," she said.

However, Sakura interjected with a harsh remark, "Maybe if you didn't sleep with our teacher." Shion shot a glare at Sakura and then turned her attention to Hinata. "I see you still have a lost puppy following you around, Naruto," she said with a smirk. Sasuke stepped forward, glaring at Shion, as Naruto wrapped his arm protectively around Hinata.

"Actually, Shion, I would be the lost puppy following Hinata around. And we have a guard dog, too," Naruto said, indicating Sasuke. Sasuke calmly walked in front of Hinata, his hands in his pockets. Shion chuckled and said, "Ooh, I'm so scared. We'll see if your guard dog can protect you on the court, loser." She then left to join her team on the other side of the court.

Sakura let out a sigh of disgust, "I hate her." Naruto shivered, saying, "I'm definitely going to need to shower until my skin falls off." Sasuke simply grunted, while Hinata was nervously fidgeting with her uniform top.

The game was intense and Shion was a formidable opponent. She would aim her spikes at Hinata and engage in taunts, only to receive reprimands from her coach. As the teams took a break, Hinata leaned over, panting, with her hands on her knees. Behind her, Sasuke watched her closely while Naruto cheered her on. "YOU GOT THIS HINATA!" he yelled. She smiled, grateful for their unwavering support. Love them or not, she couldn't imagine going through this without them.

Sakura asked if she was okay, to which she nodded, "I'm fine, but it's tough dodging those balls." She accepted her offer for a drink of water and walked to get her water bottle. Before she could even take a sip, the game resumed. Shion approached her, leaning on her legs, "So Hinata, what's it like knowing you're going to lose?"

Hinata replied confidently, "I wouldn't know, Shion. You're two points behind us, so maybe you should tell me." She felt her face flush with embarrassment and pride, standing up for herself for the first time. Shion scowled at her as the game resumed.

As the game ended with a 1-point victory for their team, Hinata observed Shion walking away with disappointment. Sakura's rude remark didn't help, but Shion retaliated by flipping her off before leaving.

As Sasuke and Naruto approached, Naruto pulled Hinata into a tight embrace and exclaimed, "Hinata! You're amazing!" Naruto then pulled Sasuke into the hug as well, teasing, "Come on Sasuke, don't be shy."

Sakura asked to join in and Naruto welcomed her, and the four of them huddled together. To their surprise, Sasuke spoke up and said, "You guys did great."

After saying goodbye to Sakura, they climbed into the car for the drive home. Naruto turned to Hinata and asked, "So, Hinata?" But before he could finish his thought, Sasuke interjected firmly, "No." Naruto pouted playfully and said, "Not fair, Sasuke! You had her all to yourself. Why can't I have a turn?"

Hinata couldn't help but giggle at their playful banter, but her laughter was quickly silenced when Naruto leaned over her seat and began to plant slow kisses on her neck. She blushed as Sasuke's hand began to make its way up her thigh. "G-Guys!" she stammered, trying to catch her breath. "W-wait until we get home. I don't want to cause an accident on the road." Naruto started laughing loudly, while Sasuke remained quiet, only making a dismissive noise.