Chapter 5

"OMG, you're positively glowing every time I see you!" Ino exclaimed loudly, drawing the attention of almost everyone in the cafe. She rested her chin on her palm with a sigh. "Whoever you're sleeping with is doing an amazing job. I wish Sai would be more open to trying new things." She took Hinata's hand and asked, "So, when are you going to spill the beans? I've asked if it's Naruto before, but you always deny it, even though we all know you and him had a thing." Hinata felt her cheeks heat up with embarrassment at the public conversation.

"Oh, it's just a guy I met on Bumble a while back. We're taking it day by day," She mumbled.

"Well, if every night is by ear, then you do you, girl!" Ino said excitedly. "So, what's he like? Dominant, gentle? I need the deets." Hinata shook her head, dodging the question and turning the tables. "How are you and Sai doing?" Ino grinned.

"I see what you're trying to do, but I'll let you off the hook this time. Sai and I are doing great, but I wish he would be more adventurous." Hinata raised an eyebrow.

"What kind of stuff are you talking about?"

"Like trying new things in bed. He's so vanilla, it's like making love to a cardboard box sometimes." Ino said with a dramatic eye roll. Hinata couldn't help but chuckle at her description.

"Well, have you tried talking to him about it? Maybe he just needs a little nudge to open up." she suggested. Ino shrugged.

"I have, but he always gets so defensive. I don't want to push him too hard, you know?" Hinata nodded in understanding. "I've just always wanted to try a threesome. It was always a fantasy of mine." She said dreamily.

In the midst of their conversation, Naruto and Sasuke walked into the cafe and took their seats next to HInata. Ino had to make her comment at that exact moment. "Ooo, a threesome I hear," Naruto teased, wiggling his eyebrows. Ino blushed and smacked Naruto's bicep, but then she couldn't resist feeling it more and squeezed it, wide-eyed.

"Geez Naruto, How much do you work out??" Ino asked

Naruto laughed and stretched his other arm over Hinata's shoulder, pulling her closer to him. "Basically every night," he said, winking at Ino. She blushed even more and took a sip of her coffee. "If you ever need someone for your threesome, I'm down," Naruto continued, still smiling.

Ino smacked his chest this time, "Oh Naruto, you dog."

"Tsk. Stop it, Naruto," Sasuke said in a stern tone, clearly irritated by Naruto's comments. Despite this, Naruto continued to laugh. Hinata smiled awkwardly as I took a sip of my tea, hoping to divert the conversation elsewhere.

However, Ino had other plans. "So, what's your favorite position?" she asked Hinata, and before she could answer, Naruto chimed in with a mischievous grin, "The Doggy Deluxe. Or so she told me." Hinata was so taken aback that she accidentally spat out her tea. Sasuke, on the other hand, seemed amused by the situation, as he placed his hand on her thigh, squeezing it gently before running his thumb over it. She blushed profusely, covering her face with her hands in embarrassment.

As Hinata was still processing the embarrassing conversation, Ino's phone rang. "Excuse me, it's Sai," she said, getting up from her chair and walking outside the cafe. Hinata shook my head, still feeling embarrassed. Naruto leaned closer to her ear and said, "I love watching you squirm," before pulling away and laughing. She huffed in annoyance.

"Naruto." Sasuke scolded.

"Sasuke, you're such a party pooper! I'm just messing around," Naruto said while squeezing her shoulder. Hinata huffed again. Sasuke noticed her upset nature and said, "Behave yourself."

"Hinata's just being a little brat," Naruto said while lacing his hand into her hair and giving it a little tug. She gasped in surprise.

"She won't be acting like a brat after I'm done with her tonight," he said smugly, making Hinata blush and feel embarrassed once again. "No," Sasuke said firmly.

"COME ON! Why can't I have her to myself ever! You always get your alone time!" Naruto said, getting upset.

Hinata patted Sasuke's thigh and smiled up at him. "It's okay, Sasuke. One night alone won't hurt me," she said, then turning to Naruto. "Nothing too extreme, right?" she asked, scared to hear the answer.

"Oh, you don't know what you just got yourself into, baby girl," he said, smiling widely with mischief in his eyes.

Just then, Ino walked in again, interrupting their conversation. "Hey, sorry, Hinata. I have to cut our hangout short. Sai needs me for one of his paintings," she said, collecting her items. "I'll call you later, okay?" she continued before walking out of the cafe again.

"Let's go," Sasuke said, grabbing Hinata's hand and practically dragging her out the door. She smiled and laced their fingers together. She looked back at Naruto, who had collected their items and was now running to catch up with them.

In the alleyway, Sasuke pressed Hinata against the wall, giving her kisses on her neck and slowly making his way to her lips. "Are you sure you're okay being alone with Naruto?" he whispered against her lips.

Hinata nodded her head before leaning her head on his forehead. "I'm sure he won't leave me tied up to the bed again," she said, trying to make light of the situation.

"Babe, he left you there all night as 'punishment'," Sasuke growled.

"She was acting like a brat that day," Naruto said, shrugging his shoulders while smiling and rubbing the back of his neck. "If she just listened to her daddy, she wouldn't be in that situation."

As Naruto grabbed Hinata's hand and pulled her away from Sasuke, she stumbled onto him. He forcefully kissed her, holding her chin in place, making it impossible for her to move. After a while, he pulled away and looked at Sasuke, who was observing us. "I'll treat her like a queen if you want, Sasuke. Plus, you'll probably be watching from your window," he teased. Hinata's throat went dry, and she felt a knot in her stomach.

Sasuke's expression turned dark, "Watch your mouth, Naruto," he warned in a low voice.

Naruto chuckled, but there was a hint of nervousness in his laughter. "I'm just messing with you, man. You know I'll take care of her."

Hinata could feel the tension between the two of them and she knew it was because of her. "Guys, please. Can we just...get along?" she pleaded, trying to ease the situation.

Sasuke sighed "Fine. Let's just go back to the house."

As we walked to the house, Naruto kept his arm around Hinata and whispered in her ear, "Don't worry, Hinata. I won't do anything you're not comfortable with."

Hinata nodded, grateful for his reassurance, but she couldn't help feeling a little uneasy about the situation. Sasuke and Naruto were both possessive of her in their own ways, and she wasn't sure how that was going to play out in the long run. When we got back, Sasuke disappeared into his house without a word.

Triple the Love, Triple the Troubleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें