"Tell me when you're done with work, we need to go somewhere," I said and he hums in response.

The assistant manager comes in at that moment and tells us to hurry up. "Ace, I have to go now," I sighed.

"So soon, wow I guess you really didn't miss me while I'm dying here without you."

I laugh at his tactics. "I have a shot now, do you want me to lose my job?"

"Quit! I'll take care of you, you have me you don't need them. They're trying to limit our time and I won't allow that.... Hand the phone over to the manager," He sucks in a breath and my eyes widen.

"Ace, Goodbye!" I chuckled and he huffed.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you more," I replied, and could see the proud smile on his face as I said that.

"You hang up first," I said.

"No, you hang up. I don't even want to leave."

"I'll hang up."

"Ouch, you'll abandon me like that?"

"Then you hang up!" I laughed and suddenly the phone is snatched from my grip.

"I'll hang up," Brandon said through gritted teeth and hangs up. He handed the phone to me. I gulped and dropped it on the table.

"Get ready," The assistant manager said with a glare and walked out.

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

"I can't believe your last scene is next week," Shelia cried while crushing me in her arms. "It seems like yesterday we started this."

"Literally," I chuckle trying to pry myself off her which made my assistant Joan laugh.

"You did well today, after doing like three scenes I thought you would have started complaining but you did well. I'm proud of you." Shelly patted my checks as she let go of me.

Due to the scenes, I missed previously I had a lot of scenes to complete today and did most of them leaving me with just one more scene. I heaved a sigh of relive as I looked around the set which was filled with staff moving around, getting ready for the next scene.

We went outside to finally leave for the day when someone distracted us. "Quinn!" I turned to see Dylan walking up to us.

"Dylan, hey."

"Are you okay?" He asked pulling me in for a hug, Shelly tapped Diana's shoulder repeatedly and pointed to the car hinting to her to give us our privacy. They left us to talk.

"Yeah what happened?"

"You didn't call me when you got home. I went to your apartment but no one answered, I thought something had happened. I knew you would have to come to work. You scared me," He breathed and let out a deep relieved sigh.

A feeling of guilt engulfs me and I suck in my bottom lip. "I'm sorry, it skipped my mind I would have reached out to you since," I said holding his hands and staring into his blueish-green eyes which accessed me with worry.

"It's okay, just don't scare me like that again." He ruffled my hair and I chuckled.

"How long have you been here?"

"It's been a while." He looks around. "Let's get out of here, it's getting dark."

"I actually have to be somewhere," I said remembering Ace and he tilted his head.

"Where? Come I'll take you."

"No." I stopped him and he looked at me puzzled.

"It's not trouble really, I don't have any plans for the night I'll go with you."

"It's not about that—"

A warm and slightly rough hand held mine, cutting me off and I looked up to see Ace who smiled at me before paying attention to Dylan.

Dylan immediately grabbed my other hand and furrowed his eyebrows at Ace.

"What do you think you're doing?"

They both questioned each other at the same time and my eyes widened with pursed lips.

Not again.

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

We've hit 19k readsssss!

Thank you so much and I hope you all enjoyed this chapter🤍

Vote, comment and follow me for updates!

QOTD: Have you followed me on instagram? And tiktok?🥸

You haven't? No wonder! Go and follow imaginator33_

Muahhhhhh🥰