" I didn't allow you to go! " His eyes locked onto mine, but I could see a hint of irritation in them. My excitement faded as I realized that something was off. Meera spoke up, and her voice was filled with annoyance.

" Zane, can we talk about something important? I've been trying to get your attention for days, and you never seem to have time for me. "

I rolled my eyes, knowing exactly where this was going. Meera had been trying to get close to Zane for a while, and I had seen the way she looked at him. I knew she was trouble. Zane's expression turned cold as he looked at Meera.

" What do you want to talk about? " His voice was devoid of any emotion. Meera hesitated for a moment, and then spoke up.

" I need your help with something. It's personal, and I don't want to discuss it in front of Amaris. " She said while looking at him with pleading eyes.

" Guess I need to put her in her place! "

I closed the door behind me with a loud thud before marching towards Zane, who sat there on his seat with all the pack papers piling up on his table. Zane raised an eyebrow at me as I walked near him, ignoring his glares that might have brought a blush to my face. I sat down on his lap and leaned back, feeling his warmth enveloping me as he held me close, his scent calming me down. I looked up and saw him raising his eyebrows at me in amusement. He knew what I was doing, and he was more than happy to play along.

As I sat on Alpha Samuel's lap, I could feel the eyes of Meera burning into my back. I knew what it looked like to her, but I didn't care. Claiming him in front of her was intentional. I needed her to know that he was mine and that I wasn't going to let her get in between us.

" I am the Luna of this pack, and there's nothing to hide from me, " I said firmly, mustering up a forced smile to Meera. My eyes didn't betray the sensations I was feeling from Zane's hand rubbing my bare thighs, but I remained silent, not wanting to escalate the tension any further.

" Zane, say something! " Meera demanded, her impatience showing in her huffing breaths.

" She is the Luna of this pack, and even I don't have the right to send her back, " Zane replied, his voice firm and commanding. He placed a gentle peck on my neck, reassuring me with his touch.

" She isn't even marked yet; how can she be our Luna! " Meera exclaimed with a smirk on her face.

" Luna doesn't need to be marked to lead the pack. She was chosen by the Moon Goddess herself, and her authority is not to be questioned. " He responded with his alpha voice making her bow down in submission.

A minute passed when she looked up at me and giving me a hard stare for which I gave a smirk in return. Suddenly, I felt Jimin's finger teasing my clit, and my flush was instantaneous. I caught his hand, which was moving vigorously against me, and tried to not show any emotions on my face. I turned to meet his cold expression, wondering why he would do such a thing in this moment.

But before I could say anything, Meera spoke up, "I am not that comfortable with the Luna, and I will come later when you aren't that busy!" She said it sarcastically, but I could sense the underlying tension and jealousy in her words.

Meera's departure left us alone in the room. He wasted no time in taking advantage of the moment. He pulled me close to him, wrapping my legs around his waist as he roamed his hands all over my body. His fingers traced circles on my skin, sending shivers down my spine. Then, with his other hand, he slipped it under the hem of my shorts, his fingers finding their way to my wetness. As he began moving with more intensity, I couldn't help but let out a soft moan.

I strangled him tighter with my legs, pulling him closer to me as my breathing became shallow. I could feel the wetness pooling between my legs, and my body responded eagerly to his touch.

" God, I love the way you feel, " Zane murmured in my ear, his breath hot against my skin.

I arched my back, pressing myself closer to him as he continued to explore every inch of my body. I was about to have my first orgasm, but he stopped abruptly, leaving me panting and gasping for air.

 I was about to have my first orgasm, but he stopped abruptly, leaving me panting and gasping for air