The Final Act of the War! The Last Instinct!

Zuri fell to the ground and then crashed on the ground resulting in an Explosion. Then Zuri was unconscious while he was breathing heavily.

Zuri: Damn it... I can't fell my Body...

Then Infinite landed on the ground before he transformed back into his Base State and then he laughed madly at Zuri's failure.

Infinite: *INFINITE LAUGHING* Even with all of that power, you weren't strong enough. But I'm always happy to crush a hero.

Zuri: Does anyone but you believe in your lies!?

Then Zuri tried to transform again, but he had no energy, he used it all up to save the Earth. He didn't have enough power to transform even into Super Saiyan. He collapsed on the floor and coughed violently as Infinite walked towards him.

Infinite: Seeing is believing.

Then everyone was watching from the distance in disbelief. They tried to help as well but due to the Dark Energy from the Dark Nova, all of their Ki was drained. They couldn't do anything but watch Zuri die.

Gamma 1: This is not good!!!

Gamma 2: Seriously!! Isn't there anything we can do!?

They Android 17 and 18 began to attack Infinite and then fired multiple Ki Blasts at him before they flew to the air and then fired a massive beam down at Infinite but then he grabbed it and redirected it back to them and then they were blasted to the ground and then they tried to continue, but they had no strength left. Then Gamma 2 began to shoot large Blue Projectiles at Infinite at succession.

Gamma 1: It's no use! We can't beat him!! We're not strong enough!!

Then Gamma 2 was struck down by Infinite with a swift punch and then he walked towards Zuri, ready to end this. When he was about to land the killing blow, Gamma 1 shouted.

Gamma 1: ZURI!!!! HERE!!!!

Then Gamma 1 threw with all of his might, he threw Metal Chris' head to Zuri and then it landed on the ground infront of him.

Zuri: Metal?

Infinite: What's this?

Metal Chris: Zuri... Let it all flow free.

Zuri: W-What?

Metal Chris: All of that power... Let it all go. I know you don't like to kill... But this is the only option. I know Infinite hasn't recovered to his Prime yet... If you don't end him now, he'll be truly unstoppable. You have to do Violence...

Zuri: I... I can't... It's not who I am!!

Metal Chris: You have no choice... Do you want to see him murder everyone you love...? You want to see him destroy everything you love...?

Zuri: *Crying*

Metal Chris: I understand it all now... I know why I was created... Not to be a Warlord, but to be a Symbol. Now I pass that on to you...

Zuri: *Crying* Please...! I can't lose you too!!

Metal Chris: I'll always come back, but you, you only have One Life. Along with everyone else. Don't let this Man take it away. Don't worry Zuri.

Metal Chris: It is not a crime to fight for a cause. The Anger and Rage, the Power and the Savagery inside of you, Let It All Flow Free in Your Body.