The Final Primal Rage of The King! A New Fusion is Born!

Everyone was witnessing the destruction of Tan Line Island and the Rage of King Ingnus. He slammed Chris to the ground and blood splattered on the floor. Then he began to mercilessly beat him up while Chris  was unconscious and then landed multiple punches on his chest and then King Ingnus roared in anger before he landed a devastating punch and then it shattered Tan Line Island into massive separate chunks of rock and then he screamed in rage and anger.

Broly: IF WE DON'T CALM HIM DOWN THEN WE'RE ALL DONE FOR!!! WE NEED TO BEAT HIM OR CALM HIM DOWN!!!

Bruce: THOSE PHOTOS WERE THE ONLY THINGS THAT CALMED HIM DOWN!!! NOW THERE GONE!!!

Vegeta: To beat a Legendary Super Saiyan... Someone must BECOME a Legendary Super Saiyan!

Broly: NO! I PROMISED MYSELF TO NEVER USE THAT FORM AGAIN!!

Luna: BROLY PLEASE!!! YOU'RE THE ONLY CHANCE WE GOT!!!

Broly: OKAY!! BUT YOU ALL GOTTA MAKE ME MAD!!!

Arianna: OKAY!! UMM... YOUR PERSONALITY SUCKS!!! NO ONE LIKES YOU!!!

Broly: *Crying* I KNOW I KNOW!!!

Everyone desperately started to say bad things to Broly and then Ingnus walked towards them while his whole entire arms were covered in blood while he was violently growling.

Luna: YOU SUCK BROLY!! And and... And your scared of Ingnus! Your so scared of him you don't deserve to be a Legendary Super Saiyan!

Broly: IT'S NOT WORKING!! I'M JUST FEELING SAD!

Vegeta: THAT'S IT!!! BROLY I KEEP EATING YOUR ROASTED MEATS AND LEAVING THE FRIDGE EMPTY!!

Broly: YOU MEAN IT WASN'T A GHOST!? *BROLY ROAR*

Broly roared in rage and anger and he transformed into Legendary Super Saiyan and then charged at King Ingnus and he roared in anger as well and they clashed with each other and unleashed a huge and massive explosuon of Ki and the Battle of Legendary Super Saiyans began.

Broly and Ingnus were slamming their fists together and they screamed in rage and anger as they rapidly striked each other at high fast speeds. Then with one punch it completely launched the two back. Broly took to the sky and then he fired huge Ki Blasts at Ingnus but he used Gigantic Roar destroy all of the Ki Blasts and Broly used Gigantic Roar to counter the incoming attack and the two great forces clashed with each other and were struggling to push one another back. Ingnus roared in absolute rage and his Gigantic Roar became 10 times larger than Broly's and then completely obliterated his Gigantic Roar and blasted away Broly as a huge explosion of Ki occurred. Broly roared in rage and then fired Gigantic Omegastorm at Ingnus and then he dodged and headed straight to Broly as he was firing Gigantic Omegastorm and then Ingnus got close enough to fire Gigantic Omegastorm infront of him and then Broly was blasted away once again as another huge explosion of Ki occurred. Broly roared in anger and then he went high into the sky and Ingnus followed him. The two Legendary Super Saiyans fired their strongest attack: Omega Blaster and a huge Supernova of Ki lighted up the whole entire World and then they charged at each other with massive flaming arms ready to punch and then their fists clashed with each other and a huge and massive explosion of Ki occurred and then Ki raged in the Atmosphere for 10 seconds. When the Ki faded Broly was falling and he was sent crashing to the ground and King Ingnus crash landed. King Ingnus walked up to the unconscious and badly injured Broly and then picked him up and roared in rage and anger. They knew that Ingnus was even stronger than Broly. Then Goku flew to everyone while badly injured.

Gine: KAKAROT!!!

Luna: DAD!!!

Gine and Luna quickly ran to Goku and helped him walk. Then Goku was coughing out a lot of blood.

The Half-Genie and The SaiyanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara