Into The Tan Line Temple! The Truth of The King's Past!

After the boys flew to the shore of Tan Line Island, they landed and then they made a plan to rescue the girls.

Goku: Woah. That's alot of sand.

Vegeta: No kidding Kakarot....

Bardock: Everyone focus!! We need to figure out where the ladies are!

Broly: There's nothing but sand here. But the one thing we can do is dig deeper.

Chris: There's nothing but sand here! What is there to look?

Vincent: DAMN IT CHRIS USE YOUR HEAD!!

Chris: Ooooh! I get it!

Chris then started to headbutt the sand and then everyone facepalmed their faces loudly. Chris's face was covered with sand as he shook it all off.

Chris: Did I do it?

Vincent: That was NOT what I meant.

Rokan: We gotta focus please or else we ain't going nowhere!

Janken: I have been trained for Private Investigation, I can handle this.

Janken looked around for any traces and he saw multiple footprints on the sand. He examined them carefully and then it was revealed that it was the the ladies footprints. He saw a huge trail leading even farther away from the shore and into the Island.

Janken: This trail will maybe lead us to them.

John: Let's go then!! No time to waste!

Adam: We have some ladies to save!

Then everyone started to follow the footprints into the Island to look for the girls and save them.

The Boys followed the trail of footprints and on the way they encountered a bunch of Scorpgals and Scorpmans. John used his Scimitar to fend off the creatures and then Goku, Bardock and Chris rapidly striked them before finishing them off. Broly, Rokan and Gohan did the same thing along with Jiren and Janken. Adam was throwing sandballs at the Scorpgals to fend them off while he had Henry and Drake by his side to protect him. They defeated the Scorpgals with their Scimitars and then Vegeta and Vincent fired multiple Ki blasts at the Scorpmans, Raiden, Helios, Nebula and Terran used their Arts to defeat all of the remaining enemies and the horde was defeated and they moved on.

The continued to follow the footprints and kept walking along the sand and hot heat until and arrow missed them. There were 6 Archers aiming at them and shooting them. Bardock used his Spirit Cannon to blow up all of the Archers and defeat them and they all moved on. Then they continued to move on the sand and through the heat until they came across a huge gap. They flew over it but then they were about to be shot down by Archers until Jiren used Power Impact and Nebula used Comet Smash to defeat them all and then they all saw a Ancient Temple of some kind. They all went closer and they're were guards surrounding the entrance. So they hid behind a rock and made a plan.

Bardock: Okay! Here is the plan. Chris will stay here and all of us will go inside!

Chris: Why can't I go!?

Bardock: Becasue your the strongest we have. Your the last hope we have. And it's 2022 Private! A Man can handle the heat as well as a Saiyan can! AND IF YOU DON'T THINK SO THEN YOUR A MISOGYNISTIC ASSHOLE, STUCK IN 2008!!!

Chris: YES SIR!!!

Nebula/Terran/Helios/Raiden/Janken/Jiren/Vegeta/Son Zuri/Gohan/Goten/Adam/Lewis/Drake/Henry/John/Broly/Rokan/Vincent: *Hard Facepalm*