Days 1 and 2 of Paradise! The Beach Party and The Genies Message!

The start of the Vacation has just begun! The heroes were planning how to spend their week before the final day, which was the time of the Half-Genie Festival and this is how they planned it.

Day 1

Chris, Shantae and their friends got up early and then headed out to find something to do. Then Chris saw a tennis racket.

Chris: I know just want to do!

1 hour later everyone was at the tennis court in Arena Town and it was Boys against Girls best out of 20.

Zapple: Alright! First serve now!

Raiden: I hope your ready to lose ladies!

Harmony: Oh please! Your the ones that are gonna lose!

Zapple served the ball as hard as she could and it went straight for Raiden. Raiden slammed his tennis racket at the ball and it went back to the other side. Shantae used her hair as a tennis racket (Because why not?) To smack the tennis ball at Chris. Chris went Super Saiyan God and then spun his arm around and then slammed it at the opposing side. Risky Boots called her Tinkerbats to form a formation of a tennis racket and then slammed the ball into the opposing side and none of the boys could hit it and the Girls scored a point.

Mimic: *Blows his whistle* First point goes to the Girls!

The Girls: *Cheering*

Rokan: What!? Ref she used her men as a tennis racket! That's not allowed!

Mimic: Well if Chris can go Super Saiyan God to hit the ball then Risky can pull a Tinkerbat or 2. Or 3, or 4... You know what I mean!

Shantae served the ball and she smacked her hair at the ball and it went flying to Rokan and it hitted him in the "Coconuts". Rokan, well, you know what he did.

Rokan:

Rokan fell to the ground while gripping his "Coconuts" in absolute pain and misery. Shantae hitted Rokan where it hurt. Literally. The boys covered their "Coconuts" because they can feel the pain. Shantae quickly realized what she did.

Shantae: OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY!!

Mimic: Ahhhhh Nuts!

Rokan: NO SHIT SHERLOCK!!! *Painful Moaning*

Mimic: WE NEED A MEDIC!!

Lobster Siren then came over to Rokan and used her Teleportation magic to transport Rokan to a hospital to get his "Coconuts" treated.

Lobster Siren: Everyone. What are Coconuts?

Everyone: You don't wanna find out... Your too young and precious to find out...

Helios: Well Coconuts are actually testic-

Harmony: NO!! *Tackles Helios to the ground*

Harmony: She's not old enough Helios!!

Helios: SHE NEEDS TO FIND OUT SOONER OR LATER!!

Harmony: *Speaking Spanish* DO YOU WANNA GET YOUR ASS WHOOPED!?

Helios: *Speaking Spanish* YOU WANNA FIGHT!? I CAN FIGHT ANYDAY OF THE YEAR LADY!!

Helios and Harmony began to argue like a old Spanish married couple and then they got to the point we're they were dragged off the court and where forced to sit down.