The Shattered Memories - The Endless Thunder

Somewhere in an Unknown Realm after another team survived, Zapple, Shockla, Henry, Raiden, Knuckles, Trunks woke up in pain and then got up before they looked around the place they were at. They were confused of where they were.

Zapple: The hell!? Where are we!?

Shockla: We're in the Madman's Funhouse, that's where we're at!!

Raiden: Come on Knux get up. Unlike Sonic you never chuckle.

Knuckles: Unlike Sonic I don't chuckle? What the (BEEP).

Trunks: Is everyone okay?

Henry: We're in the middle of nowhere and we are being hunted by a Madman, I don't think we're okay.

Trunks: We gotta get out of here and regroup with the others.

Everyone then walked forward and then the realm changed around them over and over and over again multiple times in Familiar Places and then a flash of light blinded them a little bit it faded and then they were in the Sea Vent Lab.

Raiden: Hey. This is where I saved Zaps.

They continued to walk forward slowly with caution as they didn't see any obstacles or enemies anywhere. Then they got out of the Sea Vent Lab and then they were at Armor Town, but it was completely empty.

Shockla/Henry/Zapple: Armor Town?

Raiden: Why are we here?

Then Evil Chris bursted through and then he was coughing out blood as he was beyond angry because he couldn't kill anyone at this time.

Evil Chris: *Painful Coughing* WHY CAN'T I KILL ALL OF YOU!?

Raiden: For a Guy who can kill you are really bad at trying to kill us!!

Zapple: And here is the real question! Why are you trying to kill us!?

Evil Chris: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!! YOU ALL MADE ME ANGRY!! REALLY ANGRY!!! BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

Trunks: HEY IF WE DIDN'T STOP YOU FROM DESTROYING THE UNIVERSAL TREE THEN WHO WAS!?

Evil Chris: YOUR NOT LISTENING TO ME!!! NOBODY UNDERSTANDS MY LIFE!!!

Trunks: Ummm we understand it real clear! Your a Total Yandere of Shantae. You want to bring your Justice on everything and disturb the peace and just because your entire Universe is lost doesn't mean you can throw your tantrums and do whatever the hell you want!

Evil Chris: OH IF YOU ONLY KNEW THE WHOLE STORY....

Trunks: Wait what?

Before Evil Chris could say anything, he screamed him pain and grabbed his head tightly and then he screamed loudly every second until he was in his mind. He didn't want to see the terrifying ghosts of his friends again and tried to wake up but it was too late. He saw more that made him back up alot.

Evil Chris: NO NO NOO!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!

Zapple.EXE: What's the matter? It looks like you seen a ghost. Oh wait, we are ghosts that haunt you forever!

Raiden.EXE: Just don't forget. This is all your fault.

Shockla.EXE: You wanted to kill all of us, this is the result of your actions. So are ya proud of yourself? I hope you are... YOU HEARTLESS KILLER!!!

HEARTLESS!!!

LIAR!!!

MURDERER!!!

???: Chris!! Help me!! PLEASE!!

Evil Chris: *Crying Blood* NO!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!! THIS ISN'T REAL!!! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!?!? NOOOOOOO!!!!!