The Goal To Win Sandra's Heart! Can I Do It or Can I Not?

The Son Zuri Arc

After the events of You Know What. Everyone is back home and they were relaxing after all of that Madness and then Zuri was training with Vegeta with one thing on his mind that was not making him focused.

Vegeta: Hey Spawn of Kakarot, what's the matter?

Zuri: Well... I have something on my mind... It's about Sandra.

Vegeta: Wait.... *Evil Smile* You like her don't you Spawn of Kakarot?

Zuri: *Blushing* WHAT!? NO I DON'T!! I JUST HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER!!!! *Quickly covers his mouth*

Vegeta: I KNEW IT!!!!

Zuri: OKAY OKAY I HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER!!! But I don't know how to describe them! What do I say!?

Vegeta: Look just walk right up to her and just say the first thing that comes up to your mind! That's how I scored Bulma!

Zuri: Okay then. I'll give it a shot!

Then Zuri used Instant Transmission to teleport to Tan Line Island and then he saw Sandra sniffing some Desert Flowers and he was nervous.

Zuri: *Blushing* Umm... Hi Sandra.

Sandra: Oh? Hey Zuri!

Zuri: Ummm... You look Beautiful as a Desert Flower, *Romantic Voice and puts his arm around Sandra* Because there is something "blooming" inside of me~

Sandra: *Blushing* Ummmm. Thanks I guess?

Then King Ingnus in his Ikari Form grabbed Zuri's shoulder and gave him a Death Glare.

Zuri: *Sweating Violently* Oh h-h-hey Ingnus! Hehe, h-h-how are you doing? Umm. Me and Sandra were umm... We were just... Just Talking ABOUT THE WEATHER!!! AUUGH!!! OH MY GOD!!!! *Woman Scream*

Ingnus grabbed him by the leg and them he slammed him multiple times on the ground before he slammed him some more and then he grabbed Zuri by the neck and he threw him all the way back to Scuttle Town while he was crashing into Rocks and Pillars and made a Crater when he landed in Scuttle Town. Then Ingnus hugged Sandra.

Wrathful King Ingnus: Stupid Zuri. No one touches my daughter.

Sandra: Daddy, was that necessary?

King Ingnus: To me it was.

12 minutes later.

Vegeta: It appears my strategy didn't go well.

Zuri: YEAH NO SHIT!!! I GOT MY ASS BEATEN BY INGNUS!!!!! YOUR TATICS SUCK!!!!

Vegeta: DON'T SAY THAT YOU DAMN SPAWN!!!! MY TATICS ARE 100% AWESOME!!! JUST TRY AGAIN!!!!

Zuri: And get my ass kicked by Ingnus again!?! No I'm going to have to skip that part!!!

Vegeta: OH YEAH!? THEN HOW ABOUT YOU!?

Zuri: Hmmmmm....

Then Zuri gained an Idea and then he used Instant Transmission to teleport to Zombie Island and then he went to Poe and Abner's Mansion, knocked on the Door and then Rottytops came out.

Rottytops: Oh hey Zuri what's up?

Zuri: Is Rokan here?

Rottytops: He's helping my Brothers fix up the Basement.

Zuri then went inside and then he entered the basement and then he saw Rokan helping Poe and Abner.

Rokan: Oh hey Zuri what's up?

Zuri: I need your help Rokan! I want to confess my feelings to Sandra! But I don't know how! What do I say!? Your a professional Ladies Man, so maybe you have experience?