The Time Universal War! Everyone V.S Evil Chris!

It was all coming down to this, Everyone V.S Evil Chris. They couldn't reason with him. They know about his Curse of Mugen Shi. They need to knock him out to win. But it wasn't going to be easy at all....

Kyle: We each need to fight him by fives!

Jewel: This is it! It's now or never!

Izuku: We'll win this! I know we will!

Evil Chris: What part of me saving the light don't you understand!? I'm making sure that all Villains are dead so no more people have to suffer! It will be an existence of Paradise!

Sonic: An Existence without Villains huh!? That sounds boring! Where's the fun in that!? Now that's an Existence that I don't wanna be apart of!

Evil Chris: You can't stop me! NONE OF YOU CAN!!! YOU ARE ALL TOO WEAK TO FACE ME!!!

Trunks: Oh we can't stop you I know. But we can do what we always do ever since we figured out you were a Destruction loving Time Breaker. We can buy ourselves some more time!

Evil Chris: THAT'S IT! TIME TO END THIS!!!

Evil Chris roared in rage and dark divine light bursted out of him and blinded everyone and then he transformed into True Autonomous Ultra Instinct and then he walked to everyone in a slow pace.

Canno: Welp. Our lives are over!

Jinn: *Facepalm* Mmmmm okay Canno you an idiot...

Chris: COME ON GUYS!! FOCUS!! IT'S NOW OR NEVER!!!

Everyone got ready and got into a fighting position and then Evil Chris didn't stop walking towards them and then they started to walk and move forward to him. Then Evil Chris started to walk faster and then run towards them.

Ochako: Ummm guys! He's speeding up!

Xeno Goku: Then so do we!

Everyone then started to run and then all of them were running straight towards Evil Chris and he was running towards them and then the battle of the ages (No pun intended) has begun!

Izuku: DETROIT SMAAAAAASH!!!

Izuku slammed his fist into the ground and then a huge amount of air pressure bursted out of the ground, but Evil Chris dodged it effortlessly and then started to walk forward to everyone in a slow pace.

Bakugo: DAMN NERD!!! LET ME SHOW YOU HOW IT'S DONE!!! DIE!!!

Bakugo ignited his palms with explosions and then he slammed them on Evil Chris and made a massive explosion, but he dodged it effortlessly and then grabbed and started to choke Bakugo but then Silver used his Psychokinesis to manipulate Evil Chris and he was engulfed in a cyan aura.

Silver: IT'S NO USE! TAKE THIS!!

Silver swung his arm and then Evil Chris was sent to the wall by Silver's PK. Then he roared in anger while bursting out of the wall and then he was flying straight towards Silver. Silver used his PK to manipulate and lift Huge Rocks and then swung his hands at Evil Chris and the rocks went flying to him. Evil Chris used Instant Transmission to teleport behind Silver and then he axe kicked him go the ground before he was about to slam his fist ontop of Silver but then Jewel placed her hands on the ground and Silver was in a Barrier of Gems that blocked Evil Chris's downward punch.

Jewel: SILVER!! YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!!

Evil Chris broke through the Gem Barrier and then Silver used his Psychokinesis to manipulate the Gems and then he launched them all at Evil Chris which he dodged at blinding speeds. Then Silver used his Psychokinesis to stop Evil Chris and trapped him in PK.