Don't Let Your Fear Own You! Terran: The Guardian of Vera!

Terran was bleeding out everywhere. Zephyr was walking towards him and was taunting him for being a scaredy cat. Vera was breaking down in tears and was begging for Zephyr to stop. He ignored Vera and then continued to stab him. Terran couldn't take tha pain anymore. He was in so much pain he started to cry tears while he was unconscious. Then 10 seconds later he woke up in a beautiful forest. He got up and looked around but he couldn't see anyone. He shouted for someone to respond and then he heard a familiar voice.

???: Terran. So you finally arrived!

Terran immediately knew that voice and he was crying. He followed the voice as fast as he could and then he got to the heart of the forest and saw a beautiful woman smelling roses. She gently placed the roses down and then she got up and faced Terran. He broke down in tears and saw his Master and Vera's Mother. It was Blossom.

Terran: *Crying* M-Master?

Blossom: It's a blessing to see you again Terran!

Terran: *Breaks down in tears* MASTER!!!!

Terran ran fast as he could go to Blossom and he hugged her as tight as he could and he was breaking down in tears to finally see his Master again. Blossom hugged back and gently calmed him down.

Blossom: Shhhh... It's okay Terran! I'm here now!

It took a while to calm him down because to Terran, Blossom was like a mother to him and Terran was like a son to Blossom. He instantly got on his knees and was begging for forgiveness.

Terran: *Breaks down in tears* MASTER!!! I'M SO SORRY!! I FAILED MY DUTY!! I COULDN'T PROTECT VERA!! I'M A FAILURE!!! YOU SHOULD BE DISAPPOINTED IN ME!!!

Blossom the grabbed Terran and she hugged him as tight as she could and Terran was confused.

Terran: *Crying* But I failed my duty!! I thought you would be furious with me!!

Blossom: *Crying* Terran! I was never angry with you! You did your best! But you always have negative thoughts about yourself! Even though I'm not here with you, you shouldn't give up hope! We will meet each other again! So please! Protect my daughter! You haven't failed yet!

Terran broke down in tears and he hugged back as tight as he could.

Terran: *Breaks down in tears* Master! Master!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DONE FOR ME!!! I CAN'T EVER REPAY YOU!!

Then back in the real world. Zephyr kicked Terran to the wall and then he started to walk towards Vera. She was trembling in fear.

SSJ LORENTZ Zephyr: I HOPE YOUR READY TO DIE YOU WITCH!!!

Vera: *Screaming*

Then when he was about to stab her, Terran punched him in the ribs and broke 4 of them and he coughed out blood and he was sent crashing to the wall. Then Terran was producing life energy from all around the world.