The Guardian Saiyans Confession! The Dates with The Half-Genies!

After the Experience on Tan Line Island, Everyone was resting and then Shantae was reading the Scroll that Queen Sahara gave her. Meanwhile The Guardian Saiyans were training even harder then before until the Guardian Genies walked up to them.

Paradisa: Oh boys! Guess what! We hooked up dates with all of you and our daughters!

Helios/Nebula/Terran/Raiden: Oh thanks Masters that's gre-

Shockla: We! Hooked! You! Boys! Up! With! Our! Daughters! On! A! Date! Simple language!

Terran: But what about your husbands!? Will they get furious at us!?

Blossom: Oh we took care of that!

Meanwhile...

Henry, Adam, Drake and Lewis were locked in a room somewhere in the Genie Realm.

Lewis: Ummmm! SOMEBODY!? IS THERE ANYONE THERE!?

Drake: LET ME OUT OF THIS CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL!!!!

Guardian Genie: FIND A HAPPY PLACE OVERPROTECTIVE DADS!!!

End of Flashback

Helios: Are you sure about this Master?

Paradisa: We're positive! Get ready and make sure to give our daughters a wonderful time!

Helios/Nebula/Terran/Raiden: We won't let you all down!

Meanwhile back at Paradise Island, the Half-Genies were getting ready for the evening.

Plink: *Bouncing up and down with joy* EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! WERE GOING ON A DATE WITH OUR GUARDIANS!!!

Harmony: I'm so excited right now!

Vera: Girl I think the word your looking for is Overjoyed!

Harmony: Even better!

Zapple: Come on girls! Let's get ready and make the boys faint!

1 hour later it was Nighttime. Helios, Nebula, Terran and Raiden were standing infront of the entrance to Arena Town wearing Tuxedos.

Helios: Alright guys. This is it.

Nebula: I'm so nervous!

Terran: I'm beyond nervous! I'm terrified! What if she doesn't like me? What if she doesn't want to go out with me!?

Raiden: I'm just glad I can take Zaps out for a wonderful time. I'll make every moment special for her.

Then Plink, Vera, Zapple and Harmony met the boys wearing beautiful dresses and Diamond Earrings.

Plink/Harmony/Vera/Zapple: Good evening boys~

Helios was steaming and blushing for Harmony's beauty, Nebula and Terran's faces turned into 100 Shades of red as they fainted and Raiden blushed and nosebleed while producing little sparks as the girls giggled and the Boys got their act together. Then they went out to enjoy their dates!

Harmony and Helios's Date

Harmony was leading Helios to her favorite spot in the night but then when they got their all of the Lanterns were not lit and she felt sad.

Harmony: What? But they always light up the Lanterns! Maybe not this night...

Helios felt bad for her and then he decided to surprise her as he got a brilliant idea to cheer her up