Into the Flying Fortress! The Final Battle For The Genie Realm!

After Everyone entered the Flying Fortress they saw Million with the Half-Genies chained up with his Ki.

Shantae/Vera/Zapple/Plink/Harmony: GUYS!!!

Chris: MILLION!! LET THEM GO!!

Million: When will all of you realize that my plan is not crazy!?!

Vegeta: IT'S BEYOND CRAZY!! IT'S INSANE!! ALL FOR OUR PRIDE!? TRUE PRIDE IS IN OUR HEARTS!! WHEN WILL YOU RELIZE THAT!?

Million: OUR RACE MUST LIVE ON AFTER THE DESTRUCTION OF PLANET VEGETA!! AND IF THIS IS THE ONLY WAY! SO BE IT!! ALL UNITS!! ATTACK!!!

Million grabbed the Half-Genies and then he ran even deeper into the Fortress and then hordes of enemies showed up infront of the heroes and they all got into a fighting position.

Goku: I guess the only way in!

Chris: IS TO FIGHT IN!!!

All of the enemies charged at the heroes and the fight began. Chris, Goku, Zuri, Gohan, Goten and Luna were rapidly punching and kicking Wetmans and then they slammed them into the wall. Vegeta and Vincent were firing hordes of Ki Volleys at Batgals and Siren Mans. Broly and Rokan were drop kicking and then rapidly punching Siren Soilders and Eagle Warrior Bombers and Jiren and Janken along with Helios, Nebula, Terran and Raiden were rapidly striking the rest of the enemies hard and faster than them. Their forces kept increasing and increasing and they couldn't beat them all.

Goku: There's too many of them!! We need to wipe them all out!!

Vegeta: I'LL WIPE THEM ALL OUT INTO OBLIVION!!! VINCENT!!

Vincent: RIGHT!!

The two Saiyans charged up their special attacks and everyone stood back.

Vegeta and Vincent: DOUBLE FINAL FLAAAAASH!!!!

The two Saiyans fired two Final Flashes at the enemies and they were all wiped out from their sight and they were all knocked out and unconscious.

Son Zuri: Great! Now we can move forward!

Everyone moved forward into the Flying Fortress and they all got into a room where they had to fly over to the door without touching any spikes and they got to a room where Batgals ambushed them. Broly grabbed the Batgals and he swung them around and then threw them to the locked doorway and they continued on. They got to a room where they needed to fight a huge horde of Skeleton Knights and Bones and Rags. Gohan and Rokan bother charged up a Ki attack together.

Rokan and Gohan: DOUBLE ONE HAND KAMEHAMEHAAAAA!!!!

Both of them fired a One Hand Kamehameha at the horde a they got completely obliterated and it also made a hole for the heroes to enter in. They got to the next room where they hade to fight Siren Men and Wetmen. Janken and Jiren both rushed to them and then they did a combo attack.

Janken and Jiren: DOUBLE POWER IMPACT!!!

Both of them fired Power Impact at them and they were sent flying before it exploded.

Janken and Jiren: It's over.

The two of them turned around and crossed there arms and then it exploded and the enemies were obliterated.

Goku: Hehe! Like Student Like Master!

They entered the Final Room where they had to defeat all of the enemies they faced and they all charged at the heroes with millions of hordes. Everyone all charged up their strongest attacks and then they fired at them.