The Symbol of Peace VS The Symbol of Evil! Janken Vs The Pirate Master!

Risky Boots and Janken were sailing to the Pirates Master's Palace in the dark sea. Janken began to get curious of what actually happened to Risky Boots.

Janken: Risky Boots. Did you have parents?

Risky Boots: ......

Risky Boots: I never knew mine. I didn't even know if I had parents. But when it comes to the Pirate Master, I wish he left me for dead. He is the worst possible parent to ask for. *Crying* I just wanted to see my real parents and maybe ask why did they leave me. You know? *Sniffs*

Janken: *Deep sigh* We both have something in common.

Risky Boots was shocked. She asked what happened and Janken gave her an answer.

Janken: I had the best parents to ask for. They were kind and generous. But then their village was raided and the killers killed my parents right infront of me. And gave me something I would never forget.

Janken then lifted up his hair and then Risky Boots was shocked. He had a scar that the raiders gave him.

Janken: They gave me this scar and told me that I was weak

Janken: They gave me this scar and told me that I was weak. I lost my will to live until the Pride Troopers found me. Master Jiren raised me as him to become even stronger. I got my revenge by killing the raiders. But at what cost? Did it make me feel good? No. It made me feel like I was the monster.

Risky Boots was starting to cry and she gently placed her hands on his scar.

Risky Boots: *Crys light tears* D-Does it still hurt?

Janken: No. But it's a reminder of why I am the Symbol of Peace.

Risky Boots: Oh you poor thing!

Risky Boots hugged Janken and started to cry lightly. Janken hugged her back and thanked her for being honest. Then they reached the shore of the Pirate Master's palace and then they got off, wiped their tears away and went inside to finish the Pirate Master off once and for all.

Janken: Alright. What's the plan?

Risky Boots: I'll get the explosives ready. And bid the Pirate Master farewell. For good this time.

Janken: Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?

Risky Boots: I'll be fine. Just go and destroy as much as the palace as you can! This palace is the source of his power!

Janken: Okay. Be careful.

Risky Boots then went on ahead to prepare to explode the palace. Janken began to destroy everything in sight. Alot of CackleBats tried to stop Janken. But he sped through them all and defeated them casuing them to drop Dark Magic and for them to turn back into Tinkerbats. Janken went on ahead and continued to destroy the palace until it was at its breaking point. He stopped so he can get to Risky Boots first and get put of the palace. He searched all over the place but couldn't find the Pirate Master. He searched everywhere but no sign of Risky anywhere. He went upwards to look for Risky Boots until he got to the very top of the Palace. He then ran to the center and saw the Pirate Master in his Physical Form.