Go Beyond Your Limits of Gods and Angels! Ultra Instinct Is Born!

Shantae and her friends along with the Villains and Guardian Genies were crying that Chris was sacrificing his life to protect Shantae's world. Vincent grabbed Chris by the neck and started to choke him.

UE Vincent: You know Christopher... There is one thing that will stop me from destroying this world. Where are the Dragon Balls?

Chris: *Coughing* What..?

UE Vincent: If you give me the Dragon Balls... Then I might spare these weaklings!

Then Shantae remembered something. She remember something that could save Christopher's life.

FLASHBACK

Chris: Legends say that whoever collects all 7 Dragon Balls, the Eternal Dragon Shenron will be summoned and he will grant you one wish!

END OF FLASHBACK

Shantae: That's it! Guys come on! We can still save Chris!

Risky Boots: How! He can't fight anymore!

Shantae: JUST COME ON!!

Everyone ran to his bag and then Shantae pulled out the 7 Dragon Balls and she was trying to get them to work.

Shantae: Come on, Come on! How do I work these things!?

UE Vincent: Where are the Dragon Balls Christopher?

Chris: I'll... Never... Tell...

UE Vincent: I am going to give you 5... SECONDS... to tell me where they are. 1.... 2.... 3.... 4....

Shantae: Please, please... SHENRON PLEASE COME HERE!!!

Then the Dragon Balls started to glow and grew brightly and then a Dragon rose from the Dragon Balls and everyone was shocked. It was the Eternal Dragon, Shenron!

 It was the Eternal Dragon, Shenron!

Shantae: He must be Shenron!

Rottytops: What the buns!?

Sky: Amazing!

Bolo: That's a Dragon alright!

Risky Boots: What!?

Barons of Sequin Land: This Dragon gonna eat us!

Twitch/Vinegar: EEEEEEEEEEEEEE a real life Dragon!

Mermaids/Giga Mermaid: It's so beautiful!

Guardian Genies/Arianna: This must be the Wish Dragon Shenron!

Shenron: I AM SHENRON. STATE YOUR WISH. I SHALL GRANT ANY WISH YOU DESIRE.

Shantae: Shenron. Can you really do anything?

Shenron: I HAVE MADE MORTAL MEN KINGS. I HAVE REVIVED SOULS FROM THE DEAD. I HAVE RESTORED ENTIRE PLANETS. THERE IS NO WISH YOU CAN MAKE THAT IS BEYOND MY POWER!

Shantae: Then please.. Please make this day Christopher's Birthday so he can witness a Solar Eclipse... AND OBTAIN HIS GODLIKE POWER!!

Shenron: SO YOU WANT ME TO MAKE TODAY SON CHRISTOPHER'S BIRTHDAY SO HE CAN WITNESS A SOLAR ECLIPSE AND OBTAIN HIS GODLIKE POWER?