Reach For The Stars! Nebula: The Guardian of Plink!

Nebula was being whipped by Ayuna over and over again and he couldn't move. All he could hear was her mad laughing and Plink crying and begging her to stop. Nebula was on the brink of death and he couldn't take the pain anymore. Then after a couple of whips then he woke up lying down on a beach under a beautiful stary sky at night. He got up and then looked around for a way out. But then he heard a familiar voice that made him realize immediately who it was.

???: Nebula. I knew you would come here.

Nebula followed her voice all the way to a lady who was looking at the night sky. She turned around and Nebula broke down in tears to see it was his master and Plink's Mother, Staria.

 She turned around and Nebula broke down in tears to see it was his master and Plink's Mother, Staria

Nebula: *Crying* M-Master?

Staria: Hello Nebula.

Nebula broke down in tears and ran to Staria and hugged her as tight as he could and then started to cry loudly and Staria hugged him back and calmed him down.

Staria: Shhhh... It's okay... I'm here now.

Nebula was still crying until he broke the hug and was on his knees.

Nebula: Master Staria!! I can't beat her!! She's too strong!! How can I defeat her!?

Staria: That is bad news!

Nebula: I can't defeat her... And she's going to kill Plink!! WHAT DO I DO!?

Staria: I chose you for a reason Nebula! Your a Saiyan with a huge heart! I have taught you everything I know, my magic has been used for good and I been praying that it would be used for good! Now it's your time!

Nebula: But... Will I see you again?

Staria then hugged Nebula and started to cry.

Staria: *Crying* Nebula. You are like a son to me! I trust you to defend my daughter! Please! Your a real hero now! A true hero! Your Plink's Hero! I will always believe in you and my daughter to! So believe in yourself!

Nebula: *Crying* Thank you... Master!!!

Then back in the real world. Ayuna stopped whipping Nebula and then she faced Plink and walked up to her and Plink was scared for her life.

SSJ THORNS Ayuna: There! I hope your ready! BECAUSE IT'S YOUR TURN!!!

Plink: *Screaming*

Ayuna was about to whip her until Nebula caught the whip his his hand. He got stabbed by it but he felt no pain. He pulled the whip back and then punched Ayuna as hard as he could and she was knocked back. Then Nebula got up and stood infront of her and started to be engulfed in a galaxy aura.