The Final Plan to Stop Million! Old Friends Help Out!

After all of the ladies rescued, Chris and Shantae were teleported to their exact locations to find the Half-Genies and Sky and Rottytops. They checked the Squid Pit, The Coral Mine, The Sea Vent Lab, The Boiler, The Water Lily's Den and then Sunken City but when they got there everything was destroyed like somebody has been here first. They were sad and then they teleported back to Arena Town and them they told everyone the news.

Lobster Siren: Did you find them? Shantae?

BladeWolf: Are they safe?

Risky Boots/Janken: Did you rescue them in time?

Bolo/Amara: Are they okay?!

Mimic: Well don't keep us waiting! How did everything go?

Shantae: No... We didn't find anything...

Chris: When we got to those locations the places were completely trashed! Like someone beated us to it!

BladeWolf: We we're too late...

Shantae: We searched all over those locations and we couldn't find-

Then people bursted through the door and what they say completely shocked everyone. It was Plink, Vera, Zapple, Harmony, Rottytops and Sky with Raiden, Helios, Nebula, Terran, Rokan and Vincent completely injured.

Vera/Zapple/Plink/Harmony/Rottytops/Sky: *Crying* WE NEED HELP NOW!!!

They all quickly got them in the table and then everyone started to treat there wounds. Mimic checked them and then he said bad news.

Mimic: I'm sorry... I'm afraid... The wounds are fatal..

Plink: *Crying* WHAT!? NO NO NO!! WE CAN'T LOSE THEM TOO!!! THEY RISKED THEY'RE LIVES TO PROTECT US!!!

Harmony: *Crying* WE CAN'T LOSE THEM!! WE CAN'T!!

Zapple: *Crying* NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!! IT CAN'T BE!!

Vera: *Crying* WE CAN'T LOSE THEM TOO!!

Sky: *Crying* THERE HAS TO BE A WAY!!

Rottytops: *Crying* I CAN'T LOSE ROKAN!! I JUST CAN'T!!!

Helios: Stop... Cryin... Will ya?

Nebula: It's.... Okay.... Everyone..

Terran: We'll.... Be.... Alright...

Raiden: But hey.... We had... One... Good Run.... Did we?

Vincent: Now.... You must.... Stop Million.... Without us....

Rokan: We will... Forever be... Your.... Heroes.......

The ladies broke down in tears and hugged their respective boyfriends and then with all the strength they had left, they hugged back. Shantae, Risky Boots and Amara were crying with covering their mouths. Chris, Bolo, Mimic and Janken were mourning silently. But then Chris thought of an idea.

Chris: WAIT!! THERE'S A WAY TO SAVE THEM!!

Chris used Instant Transmission without hesitation and then in the Kame House, Krillin was coming back with a bag of Senzu Beans.

Android 18: Got the Senzu Beans Krillin?

Krillin: Yup! All here!

Then Chris appeared infront of Krillin and then punched him and he fell down and then he grabbed the Senzu Beans.

Krillin/Android 18: CHRIS WHAT THE HELL!?

Chris: I'M SO SORRY!!! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!!!!

Krillin: HEY WERE YOU GOING!? GIVE THEM BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!